Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does he mog you?

Finally I found someone that I can mog. :feelsautistic:

@Insomniac how many times u mog him

No. To think insects like that exist in this world makes me sick.
He'd get straight up beaten every day in my former balkan high school. He'd get bullied and beaten so bad he'd be forced to transfer within days.
That was 10 years ago, though. My country is turning liberal.

That Twitter comment is pretty on point considering that women and lefties are trying their best to go back to the way mating happened prehistorically, where most women reproduced only with a handful of men. See how they are troubled by the mere existence of people like the guy in the pic and wish so badly to rid the genetic pool of them.
This
No. To think insects like that exist in this world makes me sick.
He'd get straight up beaten every day in my former balkan high school. He'd get bullied and beaten so bad he'd be forced to transfer within days.
That was 10 years ago, though. My country is turning liberal.
Why are you such an arrogant dick to truecel looking people? Larping faggot.

1536589451874.jpg

It's or was, whatever, a foid someday.
giphy.gif

He's white so he mogs me.

bq9pfmmwf5631.jpg

Is this a genetic disease or just the result of feminism & soymaxxing?
Yes he does... His lower third absolutely mogs mine. Fuck. He doesn't deserve to be bullied while he is literally grocery shopping.

I found it’s Instagram, it’s an anorexic “transman” that still has a vagina KEK

0CBCDAF0 85B3 42F9 9250 7451871F20F9
07A546F8 947E 4860 9446 0A64AF3B4AB8

why would u do that to yourself holy shit they are so pathetic bro fuckkkkkk :feelscry:

I found it’s Instagram, it’s an anorexic “transman” that still has a vagina KEK

View attachment 128893View attachment 128894
This has to be some kind of mental illness, why would you go from a female with infinite SMV to this?
Male with low T transitioning to female I can understand somewhat if you're gay because at least some males would want to fuck them.

This has to be some kind of mental illness, why would you go from a female with infinite SMV to this?
Male with low T transitioning to female I can understand somewhat if you're gay because at least some males would want to fuck them.

This is definitely severe mental illness. Imagine going from a foid on tutorial mode to... this :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

2419DDCD BAB2 44B8 95EA D159B7FE4633
857BB80D 0A6F 4D2F 9D71 61179F26156C