Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Hawk Tuah make anyone else angry?

The Duke

The Duke

Greycel
Hawk Tuah makes me angry because it's a very attractive blonde girl casually talking openly about her sex life and professing that she has enough experience at only 21 that she knows what needs to be done.

In general when women talk about their sex lives like this I feel extreme alienation and suppressed rage because I'm not getting such experiences despite the fact she's behaving, well, like a whore and it is accepted as if it is normal, open and funny, as if everyone does it.

Then, to add to that, such behaviour is subsequently rewarded by society. Mass sexual culture is normalised, yet really only for some.

Last edited:
Women who talk about their sexual experiences openly like that must be stoned to death:feelsjuice:

no, it's just some random foid who said something dumb while drunk

they all do that

She’s was rewarded with millions for saying such things.
ik that's because society is gynocratic and foids can get rewarded for nothing

but most foids benefit from that

"very attractive blonde girl" maybe in the slums of mumbai nigga

She's young and enjoying her youth. I hate her because I am jealous, above all else.

Just shows how normies are now, they have neither faith nor law but will pretend that "degeneracy" is just a schizo chuddy meme on the internet, fuck off. Idk why you would even want to socialize with people if they act and do everything in such a bad spirit. Just muh sex, vulgarity and being a snarky asshole.

Last edited:
Hawk Tuah makes me angry because it's a very attractive blonde girl casually talking openly about her sex life and professing that she has enough experience at only 21 that she knows what needs to be done.

In general when women talk about their sex lives like this I feel extreme alienation and suppressed rage because I'm not getting such experiences despite the fact she's behaving, well, like a whore and it is accepted as if it is normal, open and funny, as if everyone does it.

Then, to add to that, such behaviour is subsequently rewarded by society. Mass sexual culture is normalised, yet really only for some.
Talentless foid became popular and rich over her looks and a sea of normie men financially supporting her. Yea I can see you're anger

its a jewish plant, nothing much else to be said here

Nah not anger, just disgust.

What I find angering are the simps who gave this bottomfeeder temporary praise and fame, calling her a keeper, wife material etc etc when she's just another basic chad-only becky with a clapped out hole who got lucky on social media for being a regular whore that slobs on chad's dick.

its a jewish plant, nothing much else to be said here
Honestly this is the only thing that makes sense, so many foids much better looking than her cant even manage to hit that sort of a breakthrough of "15 minutes of fame"

What I find angering are the simps who gave this bottomfeeder temporary praise and fame, calling her a keeper, wife material etc etc
Does this makes any sense at all ? She's just saying some slutty shit and normies are like hurr durr shaaawty :feelstastyman: wtf is this ? Brutal but no shit women are garbage when normie men are so pathetic themselves.

Just shows how normies are now, they have neither faith nor law but will pretend that "degeneracy" is just a schizo chuddy meme on the internet, fuck off. Idk why you would even want to socialize with people if they act and do everything in such a bad spirit. Just muh sex, vulgarity and being a snarky asshole.
Yeah it is what is normalized now and makes me very upset and filled with rage

Women who talk about their sexual experiences openly like that must be stoned to death:feelsjuice:

In the end she sucks dick which is humiliating, so idc

she's going to make a nice mother :feelsclown:

such behaviour is subsequently rewarded by society. Mass sexual culture is normalised, yet really only for some.
they hate me for hiring whores because they found out there are men who don't get sexual attention and the sluts hate it
Culturally everyone wants lonely men to LDAR

Does this makes any sense at all ? She's just saying some slutty shit and normies are like hurr durr shaaawty :feelstastyman: wtf is this ? Brutal but no shit women are garbage when normie men are so pathetic themselves.
It literally doesnt make sense. On one end we have redpill talking points becoming mainstream on social media and getting positive reactions from men while on the other end those same retarded simps treat this bottom feeder foid like a Nawalt and for what ? For slobbering on chad's cock ? :foidSoy:

It literally doesnt make sense. On one end we have redpill talking points becoming mainstream on social media and getting positive reactions from men while on the other end those same retarded simps treat this bottom feeder foid like a Nawalt and for what ? For slobbering on chad's cock ? :foidSoy:
:yes::feelsUgh: Total clown world

I hate how she is rewarded for that. she deserves to be punished in a just world.

What are even these redpill or mgtow talking points? Grind and gymmax so you can sleep with as many foids as possible. I say it's pretty much in line with foids' whoredom.

what angers me is that this society is so degenerate than a whore can get rich and famous for simply saying a bad whore joke. She got payed just to show up at night clubs, she got a social media following, she did not even need to make a onlyfans. She can earn more during a month than what i make in a year, all she needed to do was one shitty joke about her being a whore.

She's not 'very attractive' lmfao

Just some white privileged foid making money of off normies only thinking with their dick

What are even these redpill or mgtow talking points? Grind and gymmax so you can sleep with as many foids as possible. I say it's pretty much in line with foids' whoredom.
Most are men who believe themselves to be conservative and demanding foids to be traditional again.

Some soylent blue-haired cuckold simp isnt up in arms about the current whoredom and hypergamy at play, it's the tradcons who want traditional wives while celebrating this sort of filth at the same time.

what angers me is that this society is so degenerate than a whore can get rich and famous for simply saying a bad whore joke. She got payed just to show up at night clubs, she got a social media following, she did not even need to make a onlyfans. She can earn more during a month than what i make in a year, all she needed to do was one shitty joke about her being a whore.
thugs and low IQ rappers get rich and worshipped too, i fucking hate our modern world

A 21 year old could give good head. It is not unusual at all by that age. They are not 16.

Either way, it’s October now, not June. She is irrelevant now.

Just reme

Always remember when you're rotting away at your minimum wage job, some random girl's life is set because she said "hawk tuah"

Its over for Hawk tuahcels