Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does having sex really makes you look younger?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've read a few articles on how having an active sex life can make you look younger. I'm 33 and never had sex yet i've been told multiple times that i look mid 20s/late 20s. Even by zoomers. Is it just normie pseudoscience? I think alot of normies with bad relationships age faster because they have to deal with stress and anxiety daily. As an incel you don't really have to worry about anything except that you're a pathetic loser virgin which i don't really think about anymore, so you're life is probably less stressful when you're single, which makes you age slower in the face. In a relationship you also have to eat unhealthy food since your GF cooks all meals and you have to eat her food, otherwise she'll probably leave you. I think also being able to avoid that and eating healthy has made me age better.

I think alot of normies with bad relationships age faster because they have to deal with stress and anxiety daily.
In a relationship you also have to eat unhealthy food since your GF cooks all meals and you have to eat her food, otherwise she'll probably leave you. I think also being able to avoid that and eating healthy has made me age better.
Both of these are why you look younger than you are. Less stress and less goyslop.

Sounds like bullshit tbh

Sounds like bullshit tbh
From copilot:

Indeed, sex can have positive effects on your appearance, making you look and feel younger. Here are six ways it contributes to a youthful appearance:

1. Promotes skin elasticity: Regular sexual activity is associated with higher levels of estrogen, which supports skin health by increasing collagen production and hyaluronic acid content. These factors enhance skin elasticity and moisturization, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
  2. Speeds up skin healing: Sex promotes the release of oxytocin and endorphins, hormones that aid in skin repair. As you age, your skin’s ability to heal naturally decreases, but these hormones can help maintain skin health.
  3. Makes your skin glow: Sex is a form of exercise that boosts blood flow throughout the body. By reducing stress and strengthening your skin’s natural barrier function, it contributes to a healthy, radiant complexion that can mask wrinkles and age spots.
  4. May reduce acne: Stress and lack of sleep contribute to acne breakouts. Sex can help keep stress-related acne at bay by boosting your mood and reducing stress levels.
  5. Boosts hair health: Estrogen levels are linked to thicker, fuller hair. By increasing estrogen levels, sex may enhance hair health.
  6. Increases confidence: A healthy sex life can boost your confidence and self-esteem. Feeling motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle—such as eating well and exercising—can make you feel younger overall12.

It will definitely make u healthier and reduce stress which slows aging