Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does having happy ending mean I'm no longer virgin?

• Thread starter respirator_venti
  • Start date

Does having happy ending mean I'm no longer virgin?

• yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
Went to massage parlors 10+ times got hand job. once I was allowed to touch bare breast. first time I touched a girl. have I ascended? I also asked if I could hold her hand while receiving the hand job. was very soft and nice. I suppose I now lost the handholdless part? what's my status in the community?

Obviously, you're still a virgin.

That's still a virgin jfl.

most people agree that prostitution doesn't count. even if you technically "lost your virginity" it's not a sexual experience that was genuinely desired by both parties

Greycel tier question

You still haven't engaged in penetrative sexual activity.

Well I guess that's kinda like prostitution so no but you probably have it better off than alot of ppl here but Ur still inkel

Went to massage parlors 10+ times got hand job. once I was allowed to touch bare breast. first time I touched a girl. have I ascended? I also asked if I could hold her hand while receiving the hand job. was very soft and nice. I suppose I now lost the handholdless part? what's my status in the community?
hey where do you find massage parlors that do handjobs?

are handjobs part of a standard massage wtf

hey where do you find massage parlors that do handjobs?
rubmaps website
are handjobs part of a standard massage wtf
not standard. they’re called amps - asian massage parlor
most people agree that prostitution doesn't count. even if you technically "lost your virginity" it's not a sexual experience that was genuinely desired by both parties
i don’t know man it’s obvious not genuine love from a girl but it is still a step above from never being nude in front of a girl and never being touched by one. i’m sure most people would take that over nothing and seems like a mid tier between truecel and normie

Last edited:
No id say youre not a virgin. Ive been to massage parlors many times and usually get Hj or a Bj.

You cant ascend if you had to pay for it

No. I've always considered a guy losing his virginity is something you have to do with a woman who unironically likes you back. But I'm just some dumbass ugly retard so who cares what I think.

Idk about your status but I sure do need a BBC for my AAS