Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Gymcelling actually work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I might start working out just to improve my physical and mental well-being (because lifting for foids is retarded). Do any gymcels here recommend this? Or is it a waste of time since i'm never going to ascend anyways?

yes, it makes you feel better.

I might start working out just to improve my physical and mental well-being (because lifting for foids is retarded). Do any gymcels here recommend this? Or is it a waste of time since i'm never going to ascend anyways?
Yes, yes it is worth it. You are your own company, might as well be in the company of someone healthy and respectable. That doesn't erase the loneliness but alleviates it.

Yes, yes it is worth it. You are your own company, might as well be in the company of someone healthy and respectable. That doesn't erase the loneliness but alleviates it.
Sick. I might build a home gym rather than going to a gym via a subscription. I dont want to interact with foids and normies all day (or rather be in the presence of them).

To improve physical and mental well-being? Absolutely. Been gymcelling for 4 months now and I feel much better than before.

To improve physical and mental well-being? Absolutely. Been gymcelling for 4 months now and I feel much better than before.
Good for you brocel!

For getting foids attention and to ascend? Only if you were fat before, otherwise it will not improve your looks

I want to gymcel, but they closed all the gyms.

I want to gymcel, but they closed all the gyms.
Just build a home gym theory ( to be fair, that probably costs quite a bit of money).

damn never thought i'd never see the day where .co endorses gymcoping, I thought we called out the redpillers? like holy shit go to looksmax.org no one cares if you lift

Depends. At can help you maximize your genetic potential, so hard to say how much room for improvement you have.

damn never thought i'd never see the day where .co endorses gymcoping, I thought we called out the redpillers? like holy shit go to looksmax.org no one cares if you lift
I was just asking if it is worth it or not. But I agree, lifting for foids is retarded. But at least you should be physically fit when you go ER (in battlefield 3).

that's because the earlier incels were the ones that tried it. The newer ones never even tried and they don't know for sure if it's over or not

Yeah, maybe gymceling in your own private gym or some shit like that. Like, fucking hell, going to the gym is pure-grade suifuel.

Yeah, maybe gymceling in your own private gym or some shit like that. Like, fucking hell, going to the gym is pure-grade suifuel.
That's preferable. Fuck going out in public to be in the presence of foids and normal faggots.

Can you stop being a low IQ faggot for just one minute? 60 seconds. That's all I ask.

Nobody here is advocating physical training for ascension. That's absolutely retarded and :bluepill::redpill: garbage. You do it for your physical and psychological well being. It's a proven fact that weight training releases endorphins. That's what makes you feel better mentally. The physical health benefits are obvious and need no explanation.

If anybody here pushes for gymceling as a means of ascension, I will personally lambaste and shit all over them (tag me if you see it).

Can you stop being a low IQ faggot for just one minute? 60 seconds. That's all I ask.

Nobody here is advocating physical training for ascension. That's absolutely retarded and :bluepill::redpill: garbage. You do it for your physical and psychological well being. It's a proven fact that weight training releases endorphins. That's what makes you feel better mentally. The physical health benefits are obvious and need no explanation.

If anybody here pushes for gymceling as a means of ascension, I will personally lambaste and shit all over them (tag me if you see it).
Im not doing it for ascension. Im just depressed and looking for a cope. Obviously working out aint gonna fix your face and genetics.

N O G Y M F O R Y O U R F A C E

If you're into it yeah

Just hitting the gym is good but after a while you want to set up realistic goals for yourself or burnout will set in.

It's just a multiplier for people who already have doable face/frame/height. If you're too screwed in any of these categories, it doesn't do anything.

do calisthenics. lifting is for normies

Must be 5'9 or taller