Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does growing facial hair minimize facial asymmetry.

TheTurkeyNeck

TheTurkeyNeck

Greycel
My jawline is kind of asymmetrical actually its super disproportionate and my eyes are too. I can't really do anything about one of my eyes being bigger than the other. But maybe sleeping on my back or growing stubble or a beard will correct some asymmetry.

Most chincels grow beards but not like most people got a choice

Does it work?
Yes. Take it from someone who's face is a 4/10 without a beard and 7/10 with one. Beards save so many men from true subhumanity. Just another reason why asian men suffer @Despicablecel @comradespiderman29

Yes. Take it from someone who's face is a 4/10 without a beard and 7/10 with one. Beards save so many men from true subhumanity. Just another reason why asian men suffer @Despicablecel @comradespiderman29
Yeah. Agreed.

7/10