Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does grooming improve your chances of getting laid?

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Not merely just taking a shower (well, it doesn't hurt), but stuff like taking care of your skin, brushing your teeth and whitening them, getting a good haircut, trimming your eyebrows, not being unkempt facial hair, looking clean cut, etc.

All of these things help contribute to the prettyboy look. Young foids like prettyboys. So is it possible grooming is an effective way to get laid with young foids?

Yes. Adam Dooling aka doogycel who is more truecel than 99% of people here got laid by grooming young girls

I’ve trie everything except for invasive surgery. Success rate - 0%

Just shower and take a haircut, bro, it'll fix your jaw/eye area/height/hair/phenotype/entire facial structure/eyebrows! :lul: :bluepill:

All those prettyboys actually have attractive facial features and are usually tall. :feelsjuice:

What kind of (((grooming)))?

Bait Thread for agent Johnson :lul:

[IMG alt="Murder Mario"]https://incels.is/cdn-cgi/mirage/79be9737cd586abc2fc209a79e0e7e967d83b1ca4cbbe70f311d7fdff679d016/1280/data/avatars/l/47/47524.jpg?1669074403[/IMG]

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer​

Joined Nov 21, 2022
Posts 41
Online 1d 23m

:feelsLSD:

I’ve trie everything except for invasive surgery. Success rate - 0%
Is it possible someone on this forum, by grooming, can improve/create the attraction that a young foid has for them?

Not merely just taking a shower (well, it doesn't hurt), but stuff like taking care of your skin, brushing your teeth and whitening them, getting a good haircut, trimming your eyebrows, not being unkempt facial hair, looking clean cut, etc.

All of these things help contribute to the prettyboy look. Young foids like prettyboys. So is it possible grooming is an effective way to get laid with young foids?
if ur already good looking yes

No grooming for your face

Bluepillers: 21 :feelskek:

Love when fat early 40's bald men think they can pull teenage girls as if it's not a massive honeypot

alot of young people on tiwtter/discord get groomed by ugly trannies, so yes I think it works

I get my dog to the groomer from time to time and he still doesn't have any bitches :feelsbadman:

Yea it works. All my bitches 10\10

Last edited:
yes it improves it from a 0% chance to 0.00001%

Only if you use tactical soap

Volcel if you don't do all of those things

Did someone say.... grooming?

Images 37

Why yes, as a matter of fact grooming did help me get laid!

yes, the more showers and haircuts you take the more attractive you become. If you can take 10 showers and get 3 haircuts everyday for 1 year youll become 6'3 and a 9/10+ at least.

depends on the type of grooming op. one is very effective but morally questionable while the other one barely makes a difference

oh wait i thought grooming as in grooming little girls (in minecraft)

Do them if you want to make yourself feel better. Your a fakecel if that gets you laid though.

probably but i dont cut my hair because i have a small head and look like it was shrunken by a witch doctor

Yes. Adam Dooling aka doogycel who is more truecel than 99% of people here got laid by grooming young girls
How many years did he go to jail for?
Dr pizza as well
This dude was disgusting. I know he went to jail for a while. I don't know what happened to the other dude though.

Dooling or drooling like a Down Syndrome child?

If you are tall and above average face and NT then YES!