Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does goofmaxxing work?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
20 minutes ago I was riding my bicycle and saw a man who looked like Eminem from the 1990's~2000's but wearing completely black clothes. Interestingly enough he had this haircut:

This is some goofy ass shit.

But then again, goofy men stand out and tend to catch eyes and the fact that I'm bringing him up now means that people talk about and think about wacky hair like this.

So, is this actually a good way to get a toilet's attention?

goofychadonly

Only when Chad does it

Your face does all the work, the hair is just something that amplifies your looks...

if you are running an ugly ogre mug then it's over

ik it's water but you asked

being a jester/oofy doofy will only make your life worse.

muh peacocking

it's a good way to look like a faggot

No, don't do this dumb ass shit

20 minutes ago I was riding my bicycle and saw a man who looked like Eminem from the 1990's~2000's but wearing completely black clothes. Interestingly enough he had this haircut:

View attachment 1210828

But then again, goofy men stand out and tend to catch eyes and the fact that I'm bringing him up now means that people talk about and think about wacky hair like this.

No

Your face does all the work, the hair is just something that amplifies your looks...

if you are running an ugly ogre mug then it's over

ik it's water but you asked

Of course for Chad it works, but as a Noemie it might make a man stand out more.

Of course for Chad it works, but as a Noemie it might make a man stand out more.
I think this sort of low cost, high attention seeking peacocking can work when you're both young and have a lot of social currency. Ofcourse you have to be at least MTN as a base and arguably HTN.

View attachment 1210828

Only when Chad does it
Chad can look as silly as possible and still get pussy easily since that's how attractive he is. Everybody else looks like faggots if they tried even half the weird shit he does.

just think of 50 shades of gray... if a dude in a trailer had these fetishes, he would be creepy. but because he looks good and is rich, hes seen as sexy

same with goofmaxxing - if chad doing it hes cute, if i would do that its creepy