Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does God love Unpopular/Ugly People More Than Superstars?

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
Hear me out. This is slightly ridiculous I guess.

Last night i was eating a late dinner at Wendys' (the 4 for 4 thing and they let me substitute a baked potato for french fries). The NFL draft was also on, so i was fairly content, although of course, ALONE.

A young man came in, an obvious college student, approximate 20 or 22 years old. He got a Frosty and something about him seemed awkward, a little ASPIE. And right then I had the most intense compassion for him.

No gay, but I just sat and watched him eat, wishing i could reach out to him, ask him if college life was lonely, as him if he was rejected and despised, the way the Bible describes Christ on the Earth.

He looked like this: and I thought "God desperately loves this kid". I really did.

No, not scripturally supported. God send rains on the good and evil alike, and send sun to the good and evil alike.

god doesnt exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back