Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does feminism have a stop button

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
We've been dealing with this excrutiating retarded bullshit of an ideology since the 2000s if not 1945 and the loss of our regretted fuhrer herr Hitler. When is this shit gonna end ? Is it ever gonna end ? I deserve better in life than having to wageslave and soycuck for a bunch of SLUTS obsessed with chadley and my silent subservience. I need hope to cope give at least something.

Yes it's a button you could use to give the elites a special air shower.

The only hope is (((they))) stop this depopulation agenda, and I'm not hopeful.

It's called log out from Reddit. Irl women below 50 years and 200 libs don't give a damn about anything aside their meme jobs and sucking the penis of Chad Catcallercock.

It's called log out from Reddit. Irl women below 50 years and 200 libs don't give a damn about anything aside their meme jobs and sucking the penis of Chad Catcallercock.
jfl you dont go to college

jfl you dont go to college
Colleges are not representative of real life. They at best repeat what they hear so they don't have problems with leftie authorities. Do you think this foid gives a shit about feminism, gender studies and mansplaining?
Tiktok girls

Yes, most women aren't like Reddit/Twitter feminist harpies, but the effect has carried over enough to normies because women are mindless groupthink drones. Men are bad and inferior, hypergamy is rampant, the damage is done.

Colleges are not representative of real life.
Jfl when you have 5 courses a semester and spend most of your days in that fascist gynocratic hellhole you can't affod this amount of copium

Yes, most women aren't like Reddit/Twitter feminist harpies, but the effect has carried over enough to normies because women are mindless groupthink drones. Men are bad and inferior, hypergamy is rampant, the damage is done.
My sisters are feminist retards just as much as any redditor

The effect is? They're whores since the 70s. Sexual liberation is something related more to easy life conditions, good economy and jobs doable even by petite princesses. Without welfare, economical emancipation and opportunities to study women either marry their looksmatch or live the brothel life. You can't have richness and technology and at the same time slave waifu for laifu.

The effect is? They're whores since the 70s. Sexual liberation is something related more to easy life conditions, good economy and jobs doable even by petite princesses. Without welfare, economical emancipation and opportunities to study women either marry their looksmatch or live the brothel life. You can't have richness and technology and at the same time slave waifu for laifu.
How about welfare for fucking?