Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Feeling Apprehensive About Fucking A Much Younger Woman Make You A Volcel ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
The idea of a girl my age with an older guy used to gross me out in my teens and twenties. Apparently now it's becoming more and more of a thing, and normies who insist that I'm being too stringent in terms of standards (preferably over 30 with no kids) continuously suggest I would stand a better chance if I lightened up on age preference. They seem to notice I'm lonely and constantly come up to me with different ideas that they think will somehow break the cycle, though most of it goes against personal standards and preferences of mine, and there seems to be conflicting information as to whether or not my standards are reasonable.

Most of these younger cunts are single moms on government assistance, and are actually getting more and more entitled, immature, and dumb by the year, (there was once a time when girls matured faster than boys, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore), they almost seem to hate their own kids simply because they're products of their baby daddy, who despite being allowed to fuck a baby into them, somehow "ain't shit", which needless to say, is red flag stupid. None of them are classy or lady like, no traditionalist values, no morals, no compassion, no appreciation for romance or tenderness. They actually laugh at guys who try and be a gentleman with them. Am I the only one who feels a bit apprehensive about sticking my dick into a pussy belonging to any skank that fits this description ?

If you all ever heard the term "even if you got it, you wouldn't know what to do with it", I happen to know for a fact that would be the case. The idea of being wanted by a girl too young and too cute for me does kind of bewilder me, so much to the point that I'd be more skeptical, and even nervous, than eager of her advances. No matter how old she is, if she looks underage, it makes me uncomfortable and quite frankly is an automatic deal breaker (too small frames and too youthful looking faces don't sit well with me at this age). Last but not least, and none of the rest of this would be as bad if it weren't for this last part, but my dick doesn't work the way it used to at that age. The idea of not being able to get a hard on, or busting a nut too soon and not being able to get hard again for a little longer than what she's probably used to, and overall inexperience with a woman who probably assumes I'm this experienced mature type does truly mortify me. I mean, what's the point of ascending if it's just gonna be some one minute jizz fest that will have her laughing at you for finishing before it even started, then being a typical bitch and telling the entire planet about it on facebook and instagram ?

So once again, this is all stemmed from conversations involving normies who insist that not having a wife or kids at my age is a blessing, and that I stand a good chance of meeting someone if I lower my standards just a bit. The line between reasonable and unreasonable standards is redefined too often for me to keep up, hence my struggling with whether or not I'm making a righteous call in refusing to engage in cradle robbing. For anyone who is still trying, do you stand by your standards, or would you be willing to compromise if it bettered your chances ?

The idea that you could "lower your standards" to include young girls is insane schizo delusion

No young girl wants to fuck your old ugly ass unless its a sugar baby type of deal where you pay her a 6 figure annual salary in exchange for her pretending to be your gf sometimes

At your age getting anything better than women who have kids and extreme emotional baggage from past relationships/divorce is a luxury let alone fucking cute college girls

It always alienates me when "incels" think about what they would and wouldn't date, like, bitch you don't get to choose.

It always alienates me when "incels" think about what they would and wouldn't date, like, bitch you don't get to choose.
Fuck, that hurts to read because it’s true. I’m 26, a Truecel, and knowing what you just wrote…. It’s devastating.

The idea that you could "lower your standards" to include young girls is insane schizo delusion

No young girl wants to fuck your old ugly ass unless its a sugar baby type of deal where you pay her a 6 figure annual salary in exchange for her pretending to be your gf sometimes

At your age getting anything better than women who have kids and extreme emotional baggage from past relationships/divorce is a luxury let alone fucking cute college girls
this