Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does everything IRL remind you of blackpill at this point ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
At this point ı can spot blackpill in every single interaction ı see/have IRL
Im not proud of it infact ı feel like shit for being such a weirdo prick.
Just like Mevlana said ''I was raw,then ı matured,now ım rotten''
JUst like him he obsessed with truth so much he couldnt stop thinking about it.

Almost everything

I filter everything through the blackpill and it all makes sense now. The way people act, their mannerisms, things which would have confused me in the past now all add up like 2+2=4

At this point ı can spot blackpill in every single interaction ı see/have IRL
Im not proud of it infact ı feel like shit for being such a weirdo prick.
Just like Mevlana said ''I was raw,then ı matured,now ım rotten''
JUst like him he obsessed with truth so much he couldnt stop thinking about it.
Everything started in high school

It's unavoidable in seeing most interactions between men and women, reading discussions about society and different cultures, overhearing and reading about stories about people's lives and even in reading how humanity developed and its history.

Anything social, cultural, historical or more generally having to do with humans and what they create has potential blackpill implications tbh

It's unavoidable in seeing most interactions between men and women, reading discussions about society and different cultures, overhearing and reading about stories about people's lives and even in reading how humanity developed and its history.

Anything social, cultural, historical or more generally having to do with humans and what they create has potential blackpill implications tbh

yea social dynamics become pretty mediocre once you realize its all just about how you look to others that shapes their reactions/responses to anything you say. And if u are self aware of how u look then its pretty easy to predict the outcomes as well