Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does every nation have the rulers it deserves?

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Admiral
★★
"Every nation has the government it deserves"© (Joseph de Maistre)
Do you agree with this?

If the elections aren't rigged then yes and I would say even if the elections are rigged they still deserve them.
So, yes I agree.

Basically really shitty communist governments like JEWSA gets what it deserves but when I government gets too based the Jews will gather the Boomers (Iraq, Vietnam, Libya w Gaddafi) to kill them all.

Really bad governments yes.

Based governments eventually get killed by kikes and boomers

Basically really shitty communist governments like JEWSA gets what it deserves but when I government gets too based the Jews will gather the Boomers (Iraq, Vietnam, Libya w Gaddafi) to kill them all.

Really bad governments yes.

Based governments eventually get killed by kikes and boomers
I'm just curious, because I've heard that if the population of countries cannot rise up and overthrow their government, it means that the population is satisfied with everything.

Yes
Praise Lord Plenković

I'm just curious, because I've heard that if the population of countries cannot rise up and overthrow their government, it means that the population is satisfied with everything.

Ya... That's basically right and I think you have a solid point there

That's why Normies should be included in TND

Of course, not. Leadership positions attract a lot of psychopaths who are interested in increasing their power. They will do everything in pursuit of that goal. Most governments of the world are ruled by corrupt leaders, many of whom are bought by the banks and corporations. Nations are filled with powerless people who have absolutely no say (or no real say) in who their leaders are and what they choose to do with the power they have.

Blaming the people of a nation for the corruptions of their leader is the ultimate gaslight.

Of course, not. Leadership positions attract a lot of psychopaths who are interested in increasing their power. They will do everything in pursuit of that goal. Most governments of the world are ruled by corrupt leaders, many of whom are bought by the banks and corporations. Nations are filled with powerless people who have absolutely no say (or no real say) in who their leaders are and what they choose to do with the power they have.

Blaming the people of a nation for the corruptions of their leader is the ultimate gaslight.
But the people can rise up and overthrow their leaders.

But the people can rise up and overthrow their leaders.
Why do you think so many countries ban firearms for the average citizen? That's a not by coincidence or accident.

Why do you think so many countries ban firearms for the average citizen? That's a not by coincidence or accident.
Yes, that's right. The more advanced the technology, the stronger the dictatorship.

politicians are just puppets of most powerful business elite, always were
The economy is a soft power, the real power of those to whom the soldiers will obey is the politicians.