Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Europe have a better sexual market than the US?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I see tons of LTNs here with beautiful foids who I would consider Stacy in the US. I NEVER see this in the US its nuts. Like its actually so prominent that I have started to theorycraft about how its happening, it's too much for me to say it's cherry picking. And then I realized. Is there any European incels here who aren't ethnic? Like can mayocels even exist in Europe? Every eurocel I know here is ethnic.

Here are some of the possible explanations I came up with:
  • the quality of the foids in Europe is higher because they are whiter, less obese, and have bigger tits. the US, in comparison, has obese foids and ethnics
  • legal prostitution, lower age of consent, and an influx of white passing east euros means there is greater supply of sex in the sexual market and thus the price of sex is reduced
  • europoors are poverty tier countries and thus have preserved traditional relationships and sexuality better than the US
  • their rich histories and traditions mean they have tighter knit communities that are less socially atomized
  • there is some systematic error in my observations. like maybe I am only looking in touristy areas. or maybe they are just friends and not in a serious relationship

Last edited:
Most of the couples I see here in dixieland are looksmatched or close to it.

I lived both in France and Canada and didn’t notice a significant difference in women’s attractiveness

I'm not european so I can't say for sure, but I think it's clear that the sexual culture of most european countries is more mature than the US's. Questions of sex, open sexuality, promiscuity and hypergamy have been part of the ongoing cultural dialogue for hundreds of years (measured by its impact on modern culture), whereas in the US, our repressive puritanism prior to the 1960s effectively stopped this dialogue from happening, and the spoiling of the boomers plus the reactionary nature of our sexual revolution has sowed the seeds of what we see now: the speed with which we have to answer these questions and the severity of how these issues manifest is unparalleled, both amplified by social media.

I lived both in France and Canada and didn’t notice a significant difference in women’s attractiveness
I can't speak for Canada. What is their obesity and immigrant population like? I have been to France and noticed a significant difference in foid attractiveness.

The sexual market is no different really in Europe compared to the USA. All foids want a 10/10 Chad.

the sexual culture of most european countries is more mature than the US's. Questions of sex, open sexuality, promiscuity and hypergamy have been part of the ongoing cultural dialogue for hundreds of years (measured by its impact on modern culture)
This stuff would naturally make it harder for incels though. Traditional relationships have historically protected men from involuntary celibacy by forcing foids to be with someone they might not be sexually attracted to. It's my understanding that European cultures are further removed from this than the US, which would only promote female hypergamy and male involuntary celibacy. The only thing I can think of that would remedy this is the economic side of things, where european foids would be forced to marry for economic interests since they are poor, but in the us they make more so they dont need to worry about that and can just fuck chad.

Never been to the US but I guess it's not different than Europe, at least for incels.

This stuff would naturally make it harder for incels though. Traditional relationships have historically protected men from involuntary celibacy by forcing foids to be with someone they might not be sexually attracted to. It's my understanding that European cultures are further removed from this than the US, which would only promote female hypergamy and male involuntary celibacy. The only thing I can think of that would remedy this is the economic side of things, where european foids would be forced to marry for economic interests since they are poor, but in the us they make more so they dont need to worry about that and can just fuck chad.
Imagine a child has been denied something for a long time. They've been fantasizing for it a bit, and when they finally get it they basically abuse it. All other things in their life are left to waste and all they do is interact with the item.

Now imagine two possibilities: either this child as an adult, or simply an adult in general. As an adult, the former child might recognize the value of the item they got when they were young, but the item comfortably sits within the context of the adult's life. There is a balance. Likewise when an adult gets something that they've been fantasizing about, unless that adult is mentally stunted, his excitement will be balanced and measured against the context of his life as well.

When exposed to open hypergamy, a less mature culture such as the US will react much more extremely than a more mature society would. That's my point. I don't know if it's right or not, but that's what I speculate.

I can't speak for Canada. What is their obesity and immigrant population like? I have been to France and noticed a significant difference in foid attractiveness.
Obesity in Canada is pretty low. You rarely see obese people. But many immigrants (poos, arabs, asians) in big cities

Imagine a child has been denied something for a long time. They've been fantasizing for it a bit, and when they finally get it they basically abuse it. All other things in their life are left to waste and all they do is interact with the item.

Now imagine two possibilities: either this child as an adult, or simply an adult in general. As an adult, the former child might recognize the value of the item they got when they were young, but the item comfortably sits within the context of the adult's life. There is a balance. Likewise when an adult gets something that they've been fantasizing about, unless that adult is mentally stunted, his excitement will be balanced and measured against the context of his life as well.

When exposed to open hypergamy, a less mature culture such as the US will react much more extremely than a more mature society would. That's my point. I don't know if it's right or not, but that's what I speculate.
I disagree. I don't think it's just a phase or a fad, but human nature. I don't think foids are gonna stop acting in their own self interest just because it's been around for a while.

Tinder is the name of the game... Most foids will fuck first, most of the time using tinder, then get attached.
So JBW is the minimum here, then you better be chad on top of that. Blond hair, blue eyes is minimum, or gotta be chad.

less Jews in Europe so less Jewish influence?

prob worse in europe,

i mean probably a part of it is youre underestimating the guy attractiveness and overestimating the female attractiveness (this effect is normal for being straight)

Europe (at least western Europe, dunno about the east) is exactly like the US, but with a slight delay. Current America is how Europe will be in a few years. That's why as an european I'm always very attentive and careful about what happens in your country. But the sexual market is already completely out of whack. Tinder, feminism and the "sexual liberation" destroyed our countries. So did "multiculturalism". Sounds familiar?

No one is going ER tho, save for muslims. :lul::lul: Almost everyone is bluepilled here, but the blackpill is slowly starting to propagate.

less Jews in Europe so less Jewish influence?
:lul::lul: good joke

Last edited:
I see tons of LTNs here with beautiful foids who I would consider Stacy in the US. I NEVER see this in the US its nuts. Like its actually so prominent that I have started to theorycraft about how its happening, it's too much for me to say it's cherry picking. And then I realized. Is there any European incels here who aren't ethnic? Like can mayocels even exist in Europe? Every eurocel I know here is ethnic.

Here are some of the possible explanations I came up with:
  • the quality of the foids in Europe is higher because they are whiter, less obese, and have bigger tits. the US, in comparison, has obese foids and ethnics
  • legal prostitution, lower age of consent, and an influx of white passing east euros means there is greater supply of sex in the sexual market and thus the price of sex is reduced
  • europoors are poverty tier countries and thus have preserved traditional relationships and sexuality better than the US
  • their rich histories and traditions mean they have tighter knit communities that are less socially atomized
  • there is some systematic error in my observations. like maybe I am only looking in touristy areas. or maybe they are just friends and not in a serious relationship

As someone who has lived in both extensively:
  • Yes, European foids (excepting the UK) are generally less obese than their American counterparts.
  • Yes, with regards to prostitution; no, with regards to the age of consent.
  • No, Europe is not a group of "poverty tier countries", and certainly have not preserved traditionalism any more than the United States.
  • No. At least not in the cities.
  • Yes, you've been in Europe for less than a week lmao.

As someone who has lived in both extensively:
  • Yes, European foids (excepting the UK) are generally less obese than their American counterparts.
  • Yes, with regards to prostitution; no, with regards to the age of consent.
  • No, Europe is not a group of "poverty tier countries", and certainly have not preserved traditionalism any more than the United States.
  • No. At least not in the cities.
  • Yes, you've been in Europe for less than a week lmao.
This seems right.

Less obese landwhales, big mommas dressed in sweatpants and flip flops everywhere...being loud and obnoxious af :feelstastyman::fuk:

I like Ireland and Lithuania.

what are these?

where?

Is there any European incels here who aren't ethnic? Like can mayocels even exist in Europe? Every eurocel I know here is ethnic.
the forum survey literally found out that Europe was the location where most incels here come from, and overwhelming majority of them being native Europeans. So, despite the fact that this is English-language forum, there were more Europeans here than North Americans.

Because of immigration and emigration, some areas in Europe have worse sex ratios than the worst Chinese provinces. I can see lots of muslim men outside all the time, but barely any muslim women. There is a constant flow of migrants (95%+ of them male and young) across the Mediterranean.

I am not a mayocel (I am half rice) but I know Europe quite well.
This. Euro foids tend to take care of themselves more than US ones

Yes. Biggest reason

Yes.

That tends to be less and less true in Western Europe. In Eastern Europe, still the case somewhat

No. It is accurate

This seems right.

Less obese landwhales, big mommas dressed in sweatpants and flip flops everywhere...being loud and obnoxious af :feelstastyman::fuk:
Depends on which part of the U.S. you're in too, there is definitely a correlation between a zip code's obesity rate and its median household income. The U.S. is an interestingly unequal country in many respects.

what are these?

where?

the forum survey literally found out that Europe was the location where most incels here come from, and overwhelming majority of them being native Europeans. So, despite the fact that this is English-language forum, there were more Europeans here than North Americans.

Because of immigration and emigration, some areas in Europe have worse sex ratios than the worst Chinese provinces. I can see lots of muslim men outside all the time, but barely any muslim women. There is a constant flow of migrants (95%+ of them male and young) across the Mediterranean.
Lol don't take this guy seriously.

i mean probably a part of it is youre underestimating the guy attractiveness and overestimating the female attractiveness (this effect is normal for being straight)
This

Euro foids are nowhere near as degenerate as American foids.

Euro foids are actually cultured and less feministic.

This is coming from a ricecel that lives in CA. These fucking foids in SF, Seattle, and Portland. These fat sloppy fucks that carry themselves slobbishly... They dye their fuckin hair blue, purple, or pink. Have nose rings. Tattoos. Wear tattered clothing. Talk with a deep voice. Even after being terrible slobs, still want high tier white males only (aka chads). Degenerate. Racist. Date white males in general only or white washed black males only. No rice, curry, sands, spics, or niggers.

Some or a few Euro foids, willing to date ethnic subhuman males. White American foids, rofl, even fat white morbidly obese landwhales don't want non-black ethnic males. These are two constants and truths.

Last edited: