Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does DarkSydePhil disprove the blackpill?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
If you don’t know who this guy is here’s a start. He’s a huge “lolcow” streamer on the internet and the topic of my post today.

View: https://youtu.be/So7wLuuDiHA

Phil has had 1 previously known relationship with this foid called pandaleegaming

And is currently married to some hag named Kat. (JFL look at her body language and face)

Basically Phil is a huge manchild. He streams games for 2 hours a day to children and calls it a “business”. He’s constantly begging his viewers and paypigs to donate money and he has been the subject of many scandals and even unknowingly jerked off live on stream before.

Now you may see all this and think that the simple explanation is that he is a betabuxx, but I don’t think that that is true.

He has no money. Trolls got him kicked out of his twitch streaming partnership and his bank transaction records leaked a few months ago showing that he is constantly overdrafted and any money he gets immediately goes into his crippling mobile game gambling addiction. It also isn’t his personality/oofy doofy either because like I said he is huge manchild that constantly whines and begs for money on the internet as a “job”. He also has a small dick admittedly.

So what do you guys think? I’m certain that their marriage is terrible, but she could easily find a much better man to make into a betabux so this doesn’t make sense to me.

(lolcow) Status + JBW

Disprove? It just enforces it. He statusmaxxed (currently not obviously but he was, at one point in time, a top streamer) and is a betabuxx. He constantly goes on if he doesn't get donations his wives will leave him/get mad at him. He's just paying for sex.

idk this nigga

If you don’t know who this guy is here’s a start. He’s a huge “lolcow” streamer on the internet and the topic of my post today.

Phil has had 1 previously known relationship with this foid called pandaleegaming

View attachment 612815

And is currently married to some hag named Kat. (JFL look at her body language and face)View attachment 612817

Basically Phil is a huge manchild. He streams games for 2 hours a day to children and calls it a “business”. He’s constantly begging his viewers and paypigs to donate money and he has been the subject of many scandals and even unknowingly jerked off live on stream before.

Now you may see all this and think that the simple explanation is that he is a betabuxx, but I don’t think that that is true.

He has no money. Trolls got him kicked out of his twitch streaming partnership and his bank transaction records leaked a few months ago showing that he is constantly overdrafted and any money he gets immediately goes into his crippling mobile game gambling addiction. It also isn’t his personality/oofy doofy either because like I said he is huge manchild that constantly whines and begs for money on the internet as a “job”. He also has a small dick admittedly.

So what do you guys think? I’m certain that their marriage is terrible, but she could easily find a much better man to make into a betabux so this doesn’t make sense to me.

How tall is he?

statusmaxxed
+ status (especially when he got the first toilet,he was pretty big back then on youtube).
Sounds about right? SNORT
You 2 are making it sound like sound he was some big star. No one outside of YouTube gaming knew who this pigroach was. Statusmaxxing has to have real world relevance.

He looked 40 in his 20’s :feelskek:
He was also like 30 when he was with that first foid who was 19

You 2 are making it sound like sound he was some big star. No one outside of YouTube gaming knew who this pigroach was. Statusmaxxing has to have real world relevance.
what are you talking about? that's in no way shape or form what statusmaxxing has to do
Tiger Woods is a fucking golfer that statusmaxxed and has tons of bitches wanting his dick. A FUCKING GOLFER!! How many bitches you know or heard about dream of one day fucking a guy that's really good at golf? Nobody

Point is Tiger Woods statusmaxxed and got tons of money and fame and now all the bitches want him. Golfing has no relevance to the "real world" as you put it.

Phil was statusmaxxed in his own field. Gaming. He had tons of money at one point and you don't know if his bitches were fangirls of his or at the very least saw that he had tons of fans/followers and wanted in on that. Statusmaxx + Betabuxx

He still mogs wingsofredemption :feelskek:

I generally dont believe in objectively desirable looks or personality so yes. You can name anything and there will be at least one person out there that finds it attractive. If you study anthropology you will see many tribes with men that would be considered truecel on here yet they have like 3 wives and huge body counts

Last edited:
He still mogs wingsofredemption :feelskek:
I hate him even more. Got his stomach cut open and stitched back up and still gained all the weight back because he’s a fat pig :feelsclown:

DSPs wife mogs his to hell and back.

He larps as rich irl and both his gfs were fans of his lol. Also Leanna has mental issues, and Kat has autism.

I'm too lazy to watch that whole video, but if you claim that he is "disproving" the blackpill then you should clarify which blackpill specifically is he disproving by existing.

I'm too lazy to watch that whole video,
You should. I’ve been enthralled into this guys life. I enjoy listening to these videos while I’m gaming. The lore is deep and it surprises me how low it goes.

but if you claim that he is "disproving" the blackpill then you should clarify which blackpill specifically is he disproving by existing.
He disproves all of them to me except for JBW.

Oofy doofy doesn’t exist. PSL is entirely based on what foids find attractive. Therefore, If DSP can get foids then he isn’t subhuman like us. QED
Also JBW, DSP is basically a low tier normie and LTN whites have it easy compared to LTN ethnic truecels

Oofy doofy doesn’t exist. PSL is entirely based on what foids find attractive.
They can find oofy doofy attractive but in a non-sexual way.

Therefore, If DSP can get foids then he isn’t subhuman like us. QED
Also JBW, DSP is basically a low tier normie and LTN whites have it easy compared to LTN ethnic truecels
True

Yeah betabuxx or cuckbuxx (unlimited sex with chads on the side)
I think he actually got cucked for real before.

He let Kat go to some party and I believe something transpired there while he rotted on stream :lul::lul:

View attachment 612815

And is currently married to some hag named Kat. (JFL look at her body language and face)View attachment 612817

You're utility to women. That's literally the first fact in every relationship. It doesn't require 200 paragraphs. If you pass the bar exam (facial features, public personality, height) then you're fair game to women. You're either a pretty face for validation, or the heavy weight she uses to move shit around & get easy sex as a reward.

i see see weird shit like this all the time. its basically just amounts to "the stars aligning" moment. you have bilions of people, the dice is just gunna roll good for some people, breaking all the established principles that govern these social dynamics. i dont think there is any rhyme or reason to it. we're dealing with millions of variables here and sometimes they just all align right where shit like this happens. its pure dumb luck.

ragefuel imo