Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does currycels fare better in SMV than Ricecel ?

Choose the most unfortunate one of them.

• Ricecel

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Currycel

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curries are better off in the west. Some of them can run BBC game like Deepak Wayne.

Gooks all look the same:

- short
- weird glasses
- bizarre sense of humor and laugh
- microdick
- no facial or body hair
- all look the same. No variety whatsoever
- ugly black hair
- low T no muscle no masculinity
tbh thats why many of them are truly hopeless in the sex-market, some ppl here are cherrypicking changs but for the average noodle, it never began. West pop culture shits on rice people.

Currys are called shitskins for a reason.

Not even k-pop rices reach Chad tier looks, while more Iranid-type of curries can reach chad levels of looks.
I believe Rices look better on average but curries have the higher looks ceiling

An Indian chad can lie he is Greek or Italian. This can be helpful to him in getting foid for one night stand though not possible in relationship case.
That is true. However an Indian Chad can still get into a relationship!
Cuz curries acted like that in real life, certain ones and now media acts like every single one does it. Curries in the west paying the price of the actions curries in India do.
Well, there is no need to brush all curries with the same tar.
Hypergamy: 1
Islam. : 0
It's Over boyos.
That is not Islam's fault. A lot of young Islamic people have been influenced negatively by the media, television shows, et cetera to act as degenerates, unfortunately. It is common that these Islamic youngsters, whether male or female, find themselves in relationships with either other Islamic youngsters, or worse: non-religious people. This applies to both males and females.

That is true. However an Indian Chad can still get into a relationship!

Well, there is no need to brush all curries with the same tar.

That is not Islam's fault. A lot of young Islamic people have been influenced negatively by the media, television shows, et cetera to act as degenerates, unfortunately. It is common that these Islamic youngsters, whether male or female, find themselves in relationships with either other Islamic youngsters, or worse: non-religious people. This applies to both males and females.
thats what women do

daily reminder that curries are slayers

when people think of rice, they think they're smart and actually well off.
when people think about curries, they could probably imagine the smell of shit and curry in the currycels skin pores.

thats what women do
Acting as a degenerate is not only one-way street, it is a two-way street. Sure, a female can dress like a slut, but if there is no male to reciprocate the female's degeneracy, then there would be a lot less degeneracy.

Curry is the inferior race of them all, I don't know why they are even considered human

No, curry = low class. At least Asians have a reputation as being smart and economically successful. Also, Asians are better represented in modern culture than they ever have been
Curry is the inferior race of them all, I don't know why they are even considered human
They're called shitskins for a reason :feelslala:

I live in a country where imaf/amif ratio is 10:1
Curries mog us, there have already imported a million here and more is soon to come.
Imaf is infact the 2nd most common couple here, other than wmaf (obviously)

"K-pop SMV" is literally the most overrated/nonexistent concept ever. Outside of some fucked up anime girls, old ladies with mid-life and late-life crises, and those weird ass white chicks with weird pretty boy K-pop fetish, most American girls don't even know what K-pop stands for.

daily reminder that curries are slayers
All right. All right I will fuck you slanty eyed piss skin mommy and let you jerk off in the corner while we do it.YOU happy now ?

All right. All right I will fuck you slanty eyed piss skin mommy and let you jerk off in the corner while we do it.YOU happy now ?
why are you getting worked up over an obvious joke? also noodles are very racist towards browncels so i doubt that will happen

I live in a country where imaf/amif ratio is 10:1
Curries mog us, there have already imported a million here and more is soon to come.
Imaf is infact the 2nd most common couple here, other than wmaf (obviously)
Are you from the land of Sarong Party girls ?
why are you getting worked up over an obvious joke? also noodles are very racist towards browncels so i doubt that will happen
Curries and Noddlea are not an anamoly I have seen some. But in general WMAF are like more common than WMWF nowadays.
And soory boyo. I just got annoyed by the constant "Curries are slayer spam". We know we are the lowest of the low. And only reason we are not incel is because our foids are equally lowest of the low. Plus they are not given bullshit praise like "Holding half of the sky" or Womenomics. Due to which the families are much more traditional than Rice families and almost as oppressionmaxxed as Muslim families.
Currycels shorter than rice cels
I Height mog 70% of rice I come across. And I was made fun of as short during my growing years in curryland.
Not only that we are put in the same race as caucasoids.
Just blows my mind.
No, curry = low class. At least Asians have a reputation as being smart and economically successful. Also, Asians are better represented in modern culture than they ever have been

They're called shitskins for a reason :feelslala:
Look up highest earning group.
But that doesn't really help wheb you're constantly being fed pictures of slums and streetshitters via MSM.

Last edited:
I would say ricecels mog curries.

I remember seeing a Chang and a Chadpreet on the same train ride once, reminded me that none of this race stuff matters except being gl.

Ang mohs are literally Gods over there.
so much so its unbelievably stupid, 28 year olds with average degree earning 200k/yr because their white and lets not get started with the singaporean girls jumping on their cock like nothing (no its not betabux either, even guys who take local pay like 50k/yr still get tons of pussy, even psl 4.5 dudes) all you need to do well as a white guy there is be above 5'9 and not look like a total retard.

No man. Rices do way better in the west.

so much so its unbelievably stupid, 28 year olds with average degree earning 200k/yr because their white and lets not get started with the singaporean girls jumping on their cock like nothing (no its not betabux either, even guys who take local pay like 50k/yr still get tons of pussy, even psl 4.5 dudes) all you need to do well as a white guy there is be above 5'9 and not look like a total retard.
The birth rate is 0.6. Singapore is literally incel hellhole. I mostly see Chinese Singaporean girls with the pasty ass losers, very few Malay and indian girls get the chance to do that. I think it's also the fact that Chinese parents see it as life fuel when their daughters matter white guys it's their gateway to west. But it's just my assumption. Tell me what you think.

On average, ricecels mog curries but if we talk of Chad level, curries mog ricels.
Gooks are known for small penis. So even top Cooks like Jackie Chang are mocked for a small penis. Curries also have very small penises, but their is less stereotype about it.

Gooks are known for small penis. So even top Cooks like Jackie Chang are mocked for a small penis. Curries also have very small penises, but their is less stereotype about it.
But having stereotypes like bob vagene and streetshitting are worse than small penis stereotype.

But having stereotypes like bob vagene and streetshitting are worse than small penis stereotype.
True but I am talking about CHADS. At least here in the USA, curries are well-respected. For example, curries dominate the spelling bee, and are over-represented in medicine. I have seen curries attract white foids, but have not really seen Asian do the same. (amongst chads).

Overall, Gooks have a better representation. I have voted for gooks.

True but I am talking about CHADS. At least here in the USA, curries are well-respected. For example, curries dominate the spelling bee, and are over-represented in medicine. I have seen curries attract white foids, but have not really seen Asian do the same. (amongst chads).

Overall, Gooks have a better representation. I have voted for gooks.
Curry chads brutally mogs Asian chads. Curry chads look South Euro or Turkish and their strong caucasoid facial features give them sharp edge despite stereotypes.

Curry chads brutally mogs Asian chads. Curry chads look South Euro or Turkish and their strong caucasoid facial features give them sharp edge despite stereotypes.
I do believe that Northern Indians are very highly genetically related to whites. Those are where the curry Chads come from. that being said, 99.999% of Indians are dark, short, filthy, black and ugly.

99.999% of Indians are lower than niggers

I do believe that Northern Indians are very highly genetically related to whites. Those are where the curry Chads come from. that being said, 99.999% of Indians are dark, short, filthy, black and ugly.

View attachment 151255
I have seen this pic. Just wait I am post a thread on curry.

The birth rate is 0.6. Singapore is literally incel hellhole. I mostly see Chinese Singaporean girls with the pasty ass losers, very few Malay and indian girls get the chance to do that. I think it's also the fact that Chinese parents see it as life fuel when their daughters matter white guys it's their gateway to west. But it's just my assumption. Tell me what you think.
yeah, you got it spot on for chinese singaporeans, however, I've noticed a lot of malay female/white male hapas during my school days. Indians female white male not so much yeah.

99.999% of Indians are dark, short, filthy, black and ugly.

View attachment 151255
South curries are 25% of population. North curries are 75%.
I am a North curry and fair skinned one. Here's some rude awakening for you coping aryan caucasoid cunts.
South curries are more than North curries.
South curries are higher iq than north curries.
South curries are more tradirional religion maxxed than north curries.
They are strict vegetarian, and yes that includes oral pleasure, you cant kiss the foid she can't,give blojob. Just straight up flesh to flesh pounding.
While north currycles just cope by gumcelling and hoping to be an actor or cricketor, and north currywhores just chase Chadpreets and sectetely drinks hiding from her parent.
The first girl I asked was a south curru foid almost as dark as the guy in pictures with a parrot nose. She said we are too uncivilized and rude. She dates a guy who I lools mog to hell but he iq and money mogs me. And it's an approved dating. Which her family woyld have never done in my case.

Last edited:
yeah, you got it spot on for chinese singaporeans, however, I've noticed a lot of malay female/white male hapas during my school days. Indians female white male not so much yeah.
Why does IMAF outnumber AMIF in Singapore

IRL I've seen more ricecels that are absolutely done for than currycels. Curries have arranged marriage as an option sometimes while ricecels do not. Average looking curries and ricers are consistently rated 4 or below by foids but I have noticed when a currycel and a ricecel who we might presume to be equal in attractiveness are rated by foids, the ricecel is always rated 1-2 points below the currycel simply because the foid assumes he is a dicklet.

It's kind of a close call to tell who is worse off. There are more changs than chadpreets. A chang will always beat a chadpreet of the same rating. I'm going to have to say ricecels have it worse because they look less masculine and intimidating than currycels.
I agree, sure you have things like k-pop phenomenon, but let's be real your average ricecel is far from the Dr Kimmaxed k-pop pretty boys. Additionally, aside from some exceptions in North East China area ricecels only hope is to pretty boy max for the most part, and I think especially with older(non teen) women pretty boy maxing seems to be less valued than pure aggressive Chad features.
aborigines

1st
Noodles will be noodles
2nd
Indian women are very loyal in what i've seen, many will only date indian guys, if they cant, they would literally date overseas indians
3rd
Chinese guys are fucking picky, idk why, they would rather betabuxx some vietnamese gold digger than a perfectly fine indian lady, something which i don't understand. Had a few friends before literally tell me they would never date an indian lady no matter how hot (how the fuck is that even possible i would go for an indian looksmatch anytime of the day)

curries have it worse because they mixed with aborigines

nah currycel is pretty violent
I mean you probably never saw the equivalent of an idian jet lee or jacky chan in western movies

Last edited:
Cuz we are not dicklet. Dicklettism is the biggest curse as inceln
nah currycel is pretty violent
I mean you probably never saw the equivalent of an idian jet lee or jacky chan in western movies
Currycels literally beat each other to death.in the streetd. Ever heard of a rice in his country beating up another one to death? Even in shutholes like Philippines it's unheard of.
We have barbarism flowing through our veins. If you think rapefugees were bad let in enough low inhib curries you'll see how incels truly ascend when all dorrs seems shut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.