Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does college attract better looking men than the general population

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
I was reading @Warehouse Boy recent thread and it got me thinking about how the men at college are for sure better looking than the general population. In a suburban area (not near any colleges) chads and chadlites will be rare AF and even high normies won’t be very common. Most men will be around a 4 or a 5, but at colleges chadlites and high normies are everywhere and even chads aren’t that rare. This is inceldom discussion because college is ultra hell for incels and hypergamy is very bad at colllege

Depends on the atmosphere of the college itself, mine selects for the frat boy type so its very hard to get laid if you arent chad but id imagine some college like caltech/harvey mudd/rpi would have way more incels because of having a strong academic culture.

Depends on the atmosphere of the college itself, mine selects for the frat boy type so its very hard to get laid if you arent chad but id imagine some college like caltech/harvey mudd/rpi would have way more incels because of having a strong academic culture.
Idk bro. Maybe cal tech would but Harvey mudd seems chad filled

College is where chad and stacy make memories to look back on when they are old and swap genes (sex)
meanwhile college for incels is literally just something you did cause you either want a better job opportunity or cause your parents forced you into doing it

I think people are just putting more effort to look good when they are going to public places like university so everyone is competing with each other there and it's increases attractive people ratio that's my theory though

I think people are just putting more effort to look good when they are going to public places like university so everyone is competing with each other there and it's increases attractive people ratio that's my theory though
More effort to look good? Like everyone kinda gymcels and skin care maxxes?

I was reading @Warehouse Boy recent thread and it got me thinking about how the men at college are for sure better looking than the general population. In a suburban area (not near any colleges) chads and chadlites will be rare AF and even high normies won’t be very common. Most men will be around a 4 or a 5, but at colleges chadlites and high normies are everywhere and even chads aren’t that rare. This is inceldom discussion because college is ultra hell for incels and hypergamy is very bad at colllege

It's more of a class thing.

Lower class generally ugly and don't go to college. Short young men know it's wiser to get into the common trades where interviewers can't be selective and picky about employees looks.

More effort to look good? Like everyone kinda gymcels and skin care maxxes?
yeah before the covid 19 almost everyone used to the gym bro nowadays as a young guy(im 21 btw) you gotta go to gym and lift just to be in the race if u are young and not lifting it's already over for you competition in college will brutally annihilate you

I don't know man, I see a lot of incel-tier individuals in certain STEM programs.

Obviously party schools/schools with huge athletic programs are going to attract Chads.
Idk bro. Maybe cal tech would but Harvey mudd seems chad filled
Are there that many Chads at Harvey Mudd?

tfw when uni is 9grand a year here in the Uk so i didnt bother ( and because i dont feel like accumulating massive debt )

College is where chad and stacy make memories to look back on when they are old and swap genes (sex)
meanwhile college for incels is literally just something you did cause you either want a better job opportunity or cause your parents forced you into doing it
College for chad and stacy is about fun.
College for incels is duty and survival.

there's more rich people in college, rich people tend to be better looking

also many incels have just given up and are ldaring at home

I can say for sure that one of the first things I noticed when I started uni was how good-looking everybody was, even though I went to an "elite" uni in my country with a strong academic reputation and many international students
College and uni will attract a certain kind of person (usually good genetics = good-looking and intelligent) and they will be concentrated in a high density on the campus, but you must remember that these people will come from all over the country or from other countries if they are international students; whereas normally they would be scattered over a huge landmass or around the world, at college they are all together on a campus the size of a small town (tens of thousands of people). I did a bit of research a few months ago and concluded that, generally speaking, "attractive" people don't tend to be seen out in public very often, and almost never alone, they live mostly cloistered lives where they are waited on by their family and friends and possibly their "fans" on social media. You say that chads and chadlites will be rare in suburban areas, to an extent I agree with this, but that is because they are probably holed up in their houses and only the older people (who are usually parents and probably retired Chads, Chadlites, Stacies and Beckies) who have to be visible for whatever reason, like taking the trash out, doing gardening or yard work, walking the dogs around the neighborhood, will be seen, you will probably only see chads and chadlites walking from their front door to their car or the other way around, if their car is in the garage you probably won't even see them leaving the house or getting in or out of their car
So then, where do these people go? Attractive people can't just stay in their house all day, right? Well, they go (drive, get dropped off, or sometimes walk) to their friends' houses in the suburbs, or they go in a group where the "cool kids" go like the shopping places for young people, bars, music shows, the cinema, the beach or the park on a sunny day (though in my country even older or uglier people go to the beach or the park when the weather is nice as well as attractive people), usually any place that is trendy and/or designed for turbonormies and extroverts.
Also, curiously enough, people who you will find in genuine leadership positions of almost any kind will be at least somewhat attractive, but the particular "flavor" of attractiveness will vary depending on the brand of the thing they are doing, whether it's a profession such as medicine, finance, law or engineering, a hobby or interest like hiking or cycling, a sport (duh), an entertainment venue like a cinema or live music venue, a nightclub, etc, different kinds of attractive people will be there, though I would definitely say that a nightclub is pretty much a "meat market" where attractive people of all stripes gather. I would say that, as a general rule, the more exclusive and high-priced a neighborhood is, the more attractive the people who live there will be, though that does not necessarily mean you have a greater chance of seeing them, in fact for a gated community it would be nearly impossible as you would not be able to get in in the first place unless you actually lived there and had the code for the gates. There are also attractive people who live in huge houses in the countryside but forget trying to see these people because it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, you really have to have met these people beforehand and be invited over to their house

I can say for sure that one of the first things I noticed when I started uni was how good-looking everybody was, even though I went to an "elite" uni in my country with a strong academic reputation and many international students
College and uni will attract a certain kind of person (usually good genetics = good-looking and intelligent) and they will be concentrated in a high density on the campus, but you must remember that these people will come from all over the country or from other countries if they are international students; whereas normally they would be scattered over a huge landmass or around the world, at college they are all together on a campus the size of a small town (tens of thousands of people). I did a bit of research a few months ago and concluded that, generally speaking, "attractive" people don't tend to be seen out in public very often, and almost never alone, they live mostly cloistered lives where they are waited on by their family and friends and possibly their "fans" on social media. You say that chads and chadlites will be rare in suburban areas, to an extent I agree with this, but that is because they are probably holed up in their houses and only the older people (who are usually parents and probably retired Chads, Chadlites, Stacies and Beckies) who have to be visible for whatever reason, like taking the trash out, doing gardening or yard work, walking the dogs around the neighborhood, will be seen, you will probably only see chads and chadlites walking from their front door to their car or the other way around, if their car is in the garage you probably won't even see them leaving the house or getting in or out of their car
So then, where do these people go? Attractive people can't just stay in their house all day, right? Well, they go (drive, get dropped off, or sometimes walk) to their friends' houses in the suburbs, or they go in a group where the "cool kids" go like the shopping places for young people, bars, music shows, the cinema, the beach or the park on a sunny day (though in my country even older or uglier people go to the beach or the park when the weather is nice as well as attractive people), usually any place that is trendy and/or designed for turbonormies and extroverts.
Also, curiously enough, people who you will find in genuine leadership positions of almost any kind will be at least somewhat attractive, but the particular "flavor" of attractiveness will vary depending on the brand of the thing they are doing, whether it's a profession such as medicine, finance, law or engineering, a hobby or interest like hiking or cycling, a sport (duh), an entertainment venue like a cinema or live music venue, a nightclub, etc, different kinds of attractive people will be there, though I would definitely say that a nightclub is pretty much a "meat market" where attractive people of all stripes gather. I would say that, as a general rule, the more exclusive and high-priced a neighborhood is, the more attractive the people who live there will be, though that does not necessarily mean you have a greater chance of seeing them, in fact for a gated community it would be nearly impossible as you would not be able to get in in the first place unless you actually lived there and had the code for the gates. There are also attractive people who live in huge houses in the countryside but forget trying to see these people because it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, you really have to have met these people beforehand and be invited over to their house
High effort and high iq

Extremely High IQ post, I might actually screenshot it.

One of the most blackpilling studies I was ever shown was one conducted by the military that what, if anything, predicted how high in rank a commanding officer would reach. They controlled for literally everything and had extensive records on these men following 20+ year careers after years in military academies. They concluded that nothing correlated more strongly with predicting how high an officer would rise in rank than facial appearance. They even went into detail describing the facial features which were basically a warrior chad.

To your claim about where the attractive people are, we could not only test this claim, but also see how many attractive people live within a 5 mile radius of you through social media. Using localization, analyze what places are referenced and at what times by 1 or 2 of the attractive people you find posting. Where 1 attractive person goes, the rest are likely to go there to. Hell, just go hangout at your local Starbucks or Bubble Tea for a week. You'll see every 7+ foid in the area within a few days.

Last edited:
High effort and high iq
Extremely High IQ post, I might actually screenshot it.

One of the most blackpilling studies I was ever shown was one conducted by the military that what, if anything, predicted how high in rank a commanding officer would reach. They controlled for literally everything and had extensive records on these men following 20+ year careers after years in military academies. They concluded that nothing correlated more strongly with predicting how high an officer would rise in rank than facial appearance. They even went into detail describing the facial features which were basically a warrior chad.

To your claim about where the attractive people are, we could not only test this claim, but also see how many attractive people live within a 5 mile radius of you through social media. Using localization, analyze what places are referenced and at what times by 1 or 2 of the attractive people you find posting. Where 1 attractive person goes, the rest are likely to go there to. Hell, just go hangout at your local Starbucks or Bubble Tea for a week. You'll see every 7+ foid in the area within a few days.
I am humbled and flattered brocels thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back