Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Chris Chan count as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'd say he does since multiple women have voiced their disgust for him and he supposedly had to pay a prostitute to lose his virginity. But it seems like he's like what IT describes us as.

From that description, maybe, but he's had sex so I'm not sure.

No he is tranny nigger. we dont want em here. يعاقبهم الله

he's lgbt so no

Is he related to Corona Chan?

I'm a zoomer and I'm still surprised that this forum is unfamiliar with CWC. He is the penultimate lolcow and a GIGAVIRGIN. He only lost his virginity to a prostitute (supposedly) and he's a tranny now because he had enough of being a low SMW male. (Still hideous tho.)

I'm a zoomer and I'm still surprised that this forum is unfamiliar with CWC. He is the penultimate lolcow and a GIGAVIRGIN. He only lost his virginity to a prostitute (supposedly) and he's a tranny now because he had enough of being a low SMW male. (Still hideous tho.)
Some think he became trans because he thinks it will get him close to women.

Chris Chan counts as a retarded animal that should be hanged in the village square :dab:

Is he related to Corona Chan?
There is a ton of history around him but to make it quick he’s this autistic guy who did a bunch of crazy things on the internet. We have literally almost thing he’s done since middle school documented next he freely shared it.

Chris is beyond incel. He's probably got some kind of undiagnosed schizophrenia on top of being a low functioning autist.

Low tier normie imo. If he wasn’t fat and retarded it would obviously be easier for him. Pisses me off how everyone shits on him tbh ain’t right

Some think he became trans because he thinks it will get him close to women.
[/QUOTE

Not surprised.
Low tier normie imo. If he wasn’t fat and retarded it would obviously be easier for him. Pisses me off how everyone shits on him tbh ain’t right

He has severe yet high-functioning autism. I actually behave like him even now and I my autisic meltdowns are akin to his. It's just that I channel it better and luckily I've heard about incels. If I didn't hear about them and the blackpill I would've gone mad.

I relate and sympathize towards him. But normies to this day still covers him and insults him despite knowing his condition. Normies are psychopaths.

Last edited:
Chris is beyond incel. He's probably got some kind of undiagnosed schizophrenia on top of being a low functioning autist.
Oh yeah he has some mental delusions. I remember hearing how he apparently talked to sonichu in front of his university dean.
Back then yeah I think he could probably have gotten an autistic girl to date but he’d be incel for sure in today’s world even if he wasn’t whatever he is now. And he’s honestly a pretty bad person even with his autism but your right people should leave him be.

Oh yeah he has some mental delusions. I remember hearing how he apparently talked to sonichu in front of his university dean.

Back then yeah I think he could probably have gotten an autistic girl to date but he’d be incel for sure in today’s world even if he wasn’t whatever he is now. And he’s honestly a pretty bad person even with his autism but your right people should leave him be.
The people who harass chris are just as weird and awful as he is tbh

Chris chan is in another league. He's barely even human.

Chris was one of the few examples of true mentalcel, but now he's just a degenerate

Of course he does, he’s the textbook definition in fact.

he's lgbt so no
He really isn't. I'm still convinced that after going years of trying hard in getting a girl, he think the best way to get one is to pretend to be a tomgirl to get them.

Everyone makes fun of my life, but it's mine.

-chris chan

Of course. KHV until his 30s, lost cherry to prostitute, autism posterboy, bloated physique from years of psychiatric medication abuse, glasses, balding.
Definitely incel.

he's lgbt so no
Why ya think that came about? Many of those trannies & tranny fuckers only went that way due to lack of intimacy with women.
Neetntidy would still smash.
Many humans have this sick penchant for bullying others & somehow someway it either gets them off or for a fleeting moment makes them feel like they're a winner, part of the in-crowd circle jerk rather than just another nobody. Easier to shit on another than raise yourself up.

Last edited:
But normies to this day still covers him and insults him despite knowing his condition. Normies are psychopaths.
Yet we're the empathy lacking monsters huh, haha holy fuck. Yeah maybe NT folk can emphasize with one another but they certainly ain't got no sympathy or remorse inside them for anyone but themselves.

He's a turbogigaautist, I think that speaks for itself

He could very well be a saint

I'd say he does since multiple women have voiced their disgust for him and he supposedly had to pay a prostitute to lose his virginity. But it seems like he's like what IT describes us as.
Chris could have ascended if not for his debilitating mental retardation but be trannymaxxed and dirty crapped briefsmaxxed instead.

Chris could have ascended if not for his debilitating mental retardation but be trannymaxxed and dirty crapped briefsmaxxed instead.
Back in 2008 I think he could have gotten an autistic girl.

Back in 2008 I think he could have gotten an autistic girl.
He had hope if he lost weight and looksmaxxed. He wasn't great looking but he was average. The real problem was his stupid retard brain and semen slurping habit.