Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does chad use makeup

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
Ever noticed in on tiktok etc. Does chad use makeup on face?

I think so, i dont use tiktok but doing looksmaxxing research :soy::soy::soy: seems like a lot do.

if chad uses makeup, it makes him confident and sexy
if incel uses makeup, he`s a desperate loser and a faggot

Ive seen a lot of chads online using makeup. Chads can do whatever they want with their appearance and their chad halo will carry them

When chad uses makeup its "teehee he's comfortable in his skin and in touch with his feminine side uwu hes so cute"

When chuddie uses makeup its "omg what a weirdo, is he gay??????"

if he is homosexual then yes

makeup is exclusively for disgusting subhumans like foids and faggots

I dont doubt that they do BUT chads dont need to use it.

Real chads dont use makeup like the faggots soy boys on tiktok

wouldnt make much of a difference. You can’t fraud height, jaw, or frame with makeup. A lot of these ‘prettyboys’ who do wear makeup are usually tall and have chad face anyways.

6ft chads get away with that shit. we get called unmanly if we do that. they even have more looksmaxxing opportunities without getting ridiculed :cryfeels:

wouldnt make much of a difference. You can’t fraud height, jaw, or frame with makeup. A lot of these ‘prettyboys’ who do wear makeup are usually tall and have chad face anyways.
they can go from 7/10 face to 9/10 face because they are 9 feet tall but we have to stay short AND ugly