Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does Chad lives the life of a harem hentai protagonist?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
This is something that has been on my mind lately.
I'm starting to think that Chads are hentai protagonists (unironically) and have threesomes and foursomes, etc. all the time, while incels are just background characters who are either made fun of by the MC and/or heroines and are constantly jealous of Chad.

How true is this?
Please tell me it ain't like that bro :cryfeels:

Never let a lesser being dehumanize you

Most of anime mc's are pretty boys
that look nothing like masculine chads, but I guess what you said is figuratively true

There's levels of Chad man. Most Chads aren't Chad enough for a harem, so they have to settle for the meager sum of only one woman per day or so. Ahh, the poor Chads have to suffer while Gigachad wets the panties of every woman that lays eyes on him.

Probably yes not sure since i didnt saw hentai

yes bro, chad lives in a harem all the time
he has access to any girl he wants

I'm starting to think that Chads are hentai protagonists (unironically) and have threesomes and foursomes, etc. all the time, while incels are just background characters who are either made fun of by the MC and/or heroines and are constantly jealous of Chad.
Yes, if you've ever watched the hentai Kanajox3 it's EXACTLY like that. Thats the everyday life of your average chad.

The biggest chad I know dated two girls at the same time when we were 15.

As a general rule no, but there will be exceptions, eg chads with lots of money or status

This is something that has been on my mind lately.
View attachment 99044
How true is this?
Please tell me it ain't like that bro :cryfeels:
thats @Total Imbecile sig i miss him tbh, honorary ethnic he is indeed

Real life Chad will never live a life as glorious as that of an ugly fat bastard from hentai.

Only statusmaxxed / rich gigachads are like that.
Basically you have to be famous for that fantasy, otherwise, even chads have hard time

Pretty much. Non-fantasy harem anime are like documentaries of the life of a high school Chad, but with foids who act cute and without the slaying and typical Chad hobbies