Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Does being in shape and having hobbies really help you out in the dating world?"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
tl;dr : Incel tries to escape his inceldom. He heard that being in shape "helped" in the dating world. But he is already in shape, and still incel. So he's looking for new copes hobbies to become "interesting" and finally find a GF.

Someone to send him the link to this website ? He seriously needs some extra dose of Blackpill so he does not deplete his energy for a lost cause.

And JFL at the comments :lul:

You have a nice body br0, just be confident br0 :soy: :bluepill::bluepill:

You have to MAN UP, finding hobbies is NOT ENOUGH br0, become the BEST version of yourself br0 :soy::redpill::redpill:

She confuses her non-existing attraction in interests with her attraction in face, and gives OP even more misleading """""advice""""" :lul::soy::soy::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:

Being in shape helps if you have an attractive face covered up by fat. Hobbies dont matter.

“People don’t date someone because they are in shape and have hobbies” Lmfao, normalfags are insane.

Being in shape just turns you into an ogre if you have a meh face

A good body relies on This

Good frame
Good height
Good muscle insertions
Is receptive to muscle training
Doesn’t store fat
Narrow hips
Good fat storage genes
Naturally doesn’t store fat

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:
I'm an ethnic manlet. But that doesn't matter, right???

If I gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wear nice clothes, develop a sense of humor, learn to laugh at myself, treat girls with respect and courtesy, tell them how beautiful they are and profess my undying love, acquire interesting new hobbies, and generally be a charming young man, women will surely realize what a catch I am and ask me out on dates right???

They won't care what I look like or how tall I am, right???

JFL, :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
A good body relies on This

Good frame
Good height
Is receptive to muscle training
Doesn’t store fat
Narrow hips
Good fat storage genes
Naturally doesn’t store fat

If I gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wear nice clothes, develop a sense of humor, learn to laugh at myself, treat girls with respect and courtesy, tell them how beautiful they are and profess my undying love, acquire interesting new hobbies, and generally be a charming young man, women will surely realize what a catch I am and ask me out on dates right???

Fuark, bluepill is really the worst thing ever.

The redpill is also bad tbh.
The next comment basically wants OP to make radical efforts and to become absolutely perfect in all ways. We all know how many terrible delusions this brings. Become absolutely perfect so you can provide more betabuxx and raise another man's child ?

How tall are you?

just create a believable impression of imminent financial and social success, bro

just don't expect any woman to give you the time of day even a single second before you get there, bro

bro, bro.

Its helps if you wear a mask

You have to MAN UP, finding hobbies is NOT ENOUGH br0, become the BEST version of yourself br0 :soy::redpill::redpill:

I quess then being overweight single mother is the best version for so many women.
Oh yeah I forget, working hard to be the best version of yourself applies only to men, women are the best no matter what they do(or don't do).

But in all those bluepill answers there is a grain of truth. Getting ripped and especially hobbies don't improve your chances if you are average or belove.

Its helps if you wear a mask

Doesn't help if you are balding too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back