Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does being curry automatically mean your life is automatically ruined?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
In my eyes it does mean your life is ruined unless you are in a millionaire (((adopted))) family who can get you a lambo so foids will fuck you but if you dont have that have fun trying to get positive female attention and it would be so hard not even foid cashiers would smile at you because of how much of genetic garbage you are :blackpill: :feelsrope:. Curries are so frowned upon by scumciety even by the liberal SJWs and #stopasianhate fags because a racist joke towards Indians would even make them laugh.

Only way to not live a shitty life as a curry is by having rich parents that are based enough to give you HGH and surgery, and let you buy anything you want to impress normies.

Only way to not live a shitty life as a curry is by having rich parents that are based enough to give you HGH and surgery, and let you buy anything you want to impress normies.
I realized also if you are the 0.0001% curries which are the chads of the curries but unfortunately get mogged by a white MTN therefore making them LTNs universally

I realized also if you are the 0.0001% curries which are the chads of the curries but unfortunately get mogged by a white MTN therefore making them LTNs universally
Brotha what. People weren’t lying when they said that ethnic fakecels run rampant here jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_2591.png
    IMG_2591.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2444.png
    IMG_2444.png
    375.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2454.jpeg
    IMG_2454.jpeg
    743.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2453.jpeg
    IMG_2453.jpeg
    893.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2547.png
    IMG_2547.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2548.jpeg
    IMG_2548.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 27
Brotha what. People weren’t lying when they said that ethnic fakecels run rampant here jfl.

Surprise surprise, they are all light-skinned Indo-European (Indo-Aryan) curries.

it’s mainly the Shitskin Australoid (Aboriginal Dravidian) niggER curries who r seen as the most “subhuman curries.”

Last edited:
it’s mainly the Shitskin Australoid (Aboriginal Dravidian) niggER curries who r seen as the most “subhuman curries.”
Yup the vast majority are absolute bug eyed travesties but there’s a phenotype of tall lanky dravidians with hooding that I’ve seen and they smvmog most lightskinned curries. It’s only certain southERn states that look this way though. The tallest curry I’ve ever seen was a 6’7 bengali dravidian.

TBH, I would've already roped long ago if I was a curry. Fuck that shit.

Can't you rape foids in curryland? Sounds like a good time fren.

Not if you are a rich curry in a curry-only community

Not if u stay in india

In my eyes it does mean your life is ruined unless you are in a millionaire (((adopted))) family who can get you a lambo so foids will fuck you but if you dont have that have fun trying to get positive female attention and it would be so hard not even foid cashiers would smile at you because of how much of genetic garbage you are :blackpill: :feelsrope:. Curries are so frowned upon by scumciety even by the liberal SJWs and #stopasianhate fags because a racist joke towards Indians would even make them laugh.
Not in slavic countries
Here they along with blacks, arabs and asians are Gods

Rice is unless the ccp edits your genes

Not in slavic countries
Here they along with blacks, arabs and asians are Gods
i was in new delhi recently, the amount of slavic whores with curries there was surreal :fuk:
i was one in a mall, where this ugly curry who was clearly worse looking than me had a attractive HTN becky slavic gf

All curries suffer more than whites, it’s unavoidable. Curries are an incel reject race, and hated by everyone. It’s a bottom tier race below even sand. In my school, all the races would chat and hang with one another except curries. Curries were entirely ostracized from every other group. It didn’t matter whether they were white Asian, black, everyone hated curries. Foids especially white foids are completely disgusted with the entire curry genus. Being curry means you will automatically be an incel and be bullied during your formative years.

This might change in adulthood. High IQ curries who become doctors have better lives in adulthood after years of studyceling. If you are a low or average IQ curry or any other brown shitskin then it is over for you.

Whites can get by on their skin color alone. If they fail moneymaxxing they still have positive memories and past/future relationships to keep them going. Browns have no positive memories in our youth, we are natural born incels. We have to make these positive memories in adulthood after years of studying and wage slaving. Once again if you cannot get a high status job then you will suffer more than any other race can comprehend.

You will still be rejected by white foids after getting money but you can get an arranged marriage and be treated better because of your high status job.

Last edited: