Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does being an incel automatically means you have to hate women?

S

soyredditor123

Greycel
20% defending women
Incel means involuntary celibate, yet it doesn't make any claims on women being inferior and such.

I really don't understand the arguments thrown around here on women. Ofcourse women will want to fuck chads and people who look good, same as you want to fuck goodlooking chicks to maximize the potential of your genes, yet incels on this site will fucking go off on women for rejecting incels, while it is in their genetic interest to not mate with low value males, so I don't get the hate.

Incel means involuntary celibate, yet it doesn't make any claims on women being inferior and such.

I really don't understand the arguments thrown around here on women. Ofcourse women will want to fuck chads and people who look good, same as you want to fuck goodlooking chicks to maximize the potential of your genes, yet incels on this site will fucking go off on women for rejecting incels, while it is in their genetic interest to not mate with low value males, so I don't get the hate.
Go back to reddit IT tranny

I hate women.

pant suit wow GIF

I guess you don't have to, but it is hard not to resent women and normies, and especially Chad.

go back to fapping outside the bedroom door while jamal fucks your wife

>Dysgenic selection
>Not mate with low value males
Good point. Inherited traits aren't always advantageous just because they are desirable. It is a false equivalency to say attractive people have the best genes. They just have the best genes for attraction. Does anyone have that study showing low iq men tend to have more sex than high iq men?

It's what's on the inside that counts you soy. Being ugly doesnt make you "low value"

Fefails are too stupid to understand this.

and no it doesnt. But we choose to. Women need hate for all the destruction they have caused in this world :feelsthink:

Good point. Inherited traits aren't always advantageous just because they are desirable. It is a false equivalency to say attractive people have the best genes. They just have the best genes for attraction. Does anyone have that study showing low iq men tend to have more sex than high iq men?
Yet high IQ isn't desirable if they don't get laid, that's 101 evolutionary biology. That's the same thing as saying that a fucking being a lizard isn't advantegeous because it doesn't have a high of an IQ as humans. Having a high IQ is just dysgenic, being smarter doesn't mean you're superior or anything like that. If you have less children you're high IQ is worthless.

Troll account. "Soyredditor123"

Yet high IQ isn't desirable if they don't get laid, that's 101 evolutionary biology. That's the same thing as saying that a fucking being a lizard isn't advantegeous because it doesn't have a high of an IQ as humans. Having a high IQ is just dysgenic, being smarter doesn't mean you're superior or anything like that. If you have less children you're high IQ is worthless.
Shut the fuck off, you inferior IT tranny faggot.

High IQs are the reason our quality of life and population have exploded. Our pattern forming brain does make us superior to other animals. Human population is significantly higher now than most other animal populations, with a few animals that are raised by humans also exceeding human population. We are also the most numerous of megafauna.

Username checks out

This thread isn't about "hate" its about "blame" he wants to abolish women of responsibility. And great majority of guys here would date their looks matches and below so your argument is pointless.

High IQs are the reason our quality of life and population have exploded. Our pattern forming brain does make us superior to other animals. Human population is significantly higher now than most other animal populations, with a few animals that are raised by humans also exceeding human population. We are also the most numerous of megafauna.
The objective goal of every living organism is to produce more copies of it's genes, everything else literally doesn't matter, so I really don't take into account the quality of life or civilizational attainment of a population as arguments for it's superiority.

I have to admit, I've never heard that having the biggest population of a species is a indication of a species superiority, but it's very interesting.

But if we were to follow your system then ants, fish, and bacteria would be all superior to us, because they have way more organisms in their species.

Think about it, it only makes sense to hate the one who hates you, made fun of you, bullied you, told you to kill yourself, mocked your looks, made fun of your height, rejected you, sold you lies about working on your “PeRsOnAlItY:foidSoy:” while fucking the most vile people on the planet you name it

You have to be EXTREMELY cucked not to hate toilets after that experience, unless you never had one which means you’re a chad and shouldn’t be here:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
got this down to the T :feelsokman: fuck women :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The objective goal of every living organism is to produce more copies of it's genes, everything else literally doesn't matter, so I really don't take into account the quality of life or civilizational attainment of a population as arguments for it's superiority.

I have to admit, I've never heard that having the biggest population of a species is a indication of a species superiority, but it's very interesting.

But if we were to follow your system then ants, fish, and bacteria would be all superior to us, because they have way more organisms in their species.
Biggest population = more reproduction. You literally made the marker.

Anyways, reproducing more doesn't mean the traits are advantageous. There are millions of species that have gone extinct, and it wasn't because they weren't reproducing. They lost competitiveness in the area to the other species, and were wiped out. Doesn't mean they stopped being attractive to each other, they just couldn't compete for the resources anymore. High IQ is a superior trait because it makes you more competitive for resources. If a trend of selection for low iq continues, it is possible in a few million years for other species to become more competitive than humans and humans will go extinct. That would be the antithesis of the goal of reproduction which is continuation of the species.

Assumptions are assumptions no matter the term or context.

:soy:
Kill yourself fag

Hello foid,

The problem with your post, is that you don't take into account that foids hate ugly males. :feelsYall:

I don't hate all foids just most of them :feelsaww:

It means that women hate you. Then you can act accordingly if you will, or not.

name checks out

Kill yourself @CCPcel @Fat Link permaban thus faggot

Go back to reddit fag:feelsLSD:

what sob story did you make up to get past verification?:feelsree::feelsree: