Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does being a pickme like RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON work?

These street interviews are mostly cringe af, the foid and the soycuck are right

These street interviews are mostly cringe af, the foid and the soycuck are right
All the bhangi chamars are chimping out on street today but i skipping it from the past 17 days i think

जनरल ओबीसी माँ चुदाएँ
Images

Unironically deserved

Imma bhangi girl in this sanghi wooooorld
Life as a spastic it’s fantastic
You can pay me fair, oppress me everywheeeeere
Imagination, not in our dalit nation
Damn nostalgic, you gave me flashbacks.
Do you know that inchers started a new site again today? I wish these bluepilled cucks shut up and move on.

Last edited:
Do you know that inchbhangis started a new site again today? I wish these bluepilled cucks shut up and move on.
Link pls saaar

tried it (seriously). doesn't work

Funny how curry ledditors will cry for muh Jews, muh niggers, muh faggots but when it comes to Dalits they turn into Savarkar :feelshaha:
Do you know that inchbhangis started a new site again today? I wish these bluepilled cucks shut up and move on.
I always knew puranavid was a Mossad chamar but link new site anyway

Funny how curry ledditors will cry for muh Jews, muh niggers, muh faggots but when it comes to Dalits they turn into Savarkar
All of them are librandu copers.

Funny how curry ledditors will cry for muh Jews, muh niggers, muh faggots but when it comes to Dalits they turn into Savarkar :feelshaha:
Bruh they are far leftist and savarkar was actually a good guy you can find vids of Indian leaders praising him