Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Approving NUCLEAR FAMILY makes you a Cuck

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
At the mall today. Saw a roastie with her offspring. The infant was screaming "mama....mama....sth"and then started singing after roastie handed her sth. The roastie was correcting the lines whenever her offspring would be stuck. Then the guy came over. Your average balding white normie.I kinda felt good seeing them together.isnt this why we are here to love each other unconditionally and bring new life on earth to love even more. For a while a fleeting moment joy and soothing calm breezed past me.
Then the blackpill sipped in. I realized the filthy foid was fucking Chad the very day after she joined college. And by graduation she has had ceremonial train ran over her by Chads and Tyrones in locker room. All while her beta cuck hubby was studycelling and wagecucking. She prolly still goes behind his back and bangs the pool boy or messaus. Poor cuck. And maybe they even have a retriever back home who's waiting for his next session of doggystyle on human momma.
The blackpill distorted the way I see the world. I opened my eyes and I hate what I see.

Any situation where women have rights makes you a cuck.

But every time a foid gets married she's literally being exempted for all her past sins and all her future burdens and responsibility.

no, man. the only way to have a nuclear family in the true sense is if the woman is wholly subordinate to the man, that is to say his property

The cuck is lucky the kid isn't black.
>Oof, this time the white bull got her pregnant! Thank God! :soy:

The cuck is lucky the kid isn't black.
>Oof, this time the white bull got her pregnant! Thank God! :soy:

:lul::soy::lul::lul::lul::soy::feelskek:

Next time, the two black and white bills bulls make her pregnant at the same time, which will create a mixed 3/4 white 1/4 black kid :feelskek:

:lul::soy::lul::lul::lul::soy::feelskek:

Next time, the two black and white bills bulls make her pregnant at the same time, which will create a mixed 3/4 white 1/4 black kid :feelskek:
Have you ever taken a biology class before ?

You work all day wagecuck and your wife stays home spending all your money?

yes you're a cuck

Pretty much. There are no nuclear families in nature. Nuclear families are just a cuckservative wet dream. Every boring NPC I've ever known was raised in a nuclear family.

Yes, and I know that my post was unrealistic tbh

But with cucks, nothing is impossible :feelsthink:
Agree. The word impossible is nowhere to be found in a cucks vocabulary.

Imagine people still falling for the marriage meme when women have infinitely more rights than men? Terrifying.

But every time a foid gets married she's literally being exempted for all her past sins and all her future burdens and responsibility.
Foids are exempt from every thing regardless if they are married or not