Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone watch Ice Poseidon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
I remember watching his streams religiously whilst i was coping in college but eventually they turned into shit

are his streams good anymore?
AcclaimedGoodnaturedImperatorangel-small.gif

heard the name before but still, who?

idk who this person is

Not i'm not a soyboy

i watched him for the nigger shit even though it was fake and he did it for money

i watched him for the nigger shit even though it was fake and he did it for money
same, but his IRL streams were good for a year or 2, i dont watch anything so i need more copes
I don't watch anything, just .co, vidya and ldar
same tbh jfl i watch nothing

I used to watch ice poseidon everyday until his second RV trip, i quit watching his streams after the second RV trip and started watching hampton brandon until he quit.

Years ago, when he was streaming OSRS and didn't start this IRL bullshit

yes used to watch his sperg stream highlights was good entertainment while it lasted autism is a blessing tbh

I used to watch ice poseidon everyday until his second RV trip, i quit watching his streams after the second RV trip and started watching hampton brandon until he quit.
same lmao

I was an Oldfag watching him stream Osrs doing clue scrolls in PVP world with TriHard song requests.

Then I lost interest and his streams are shit now since the first RV trip

I was an Oldfag watching him stream Osrs doing clue scrolls in PVP world with TriHard song requests.

Then I lost interest and his streams are shit now since the first RV trip
jfl i just need some shit to watch while playing vidya, i cant get into cuckflix series or anime so this will do 4 now