Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone wanna start a discord server?

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Probable infiltrator journo scum.
I wanna start a discord server with other incels so we can chill and talk about life and maybe play online video games.

No, if you want one simply join the stickied link (although you need to have more than 400 posts). :feelsjuice:

Most of these Discords are even less likely to have actual truecels, anyways. :feelswhat:

I wanna start a discord server with other incels so we can chill and talk about life and maybe play online video games.
@Fat Link Another sus CIA nigga sleeper account with no posts asking to join a discord jfl on the same day

Theres no way this is a coincidence:feelsBox:

Holy fuck his only other posts on this account are asking to meet up with people at his irl location and other weird shit like that this nigga is 100% a federal agent or journalist. Kill yourself journotranny:feelskek:

No, if you want one simply join the stickied link (although you need to have more than 400 posts). :feelsjuice:

Most of these Discords are even less likely to have actual truecels, anyways. :feelswhat:
Nigga hes legit a journalist/fed trying to do weird shit on the forum look at his account and post history. Legit his only other posts are "Hello fellow incels, I too have violent thoughts about going ER, hey is anyone here interested in meeting up with me IRL"

Nigga hes legit a journalist/fed trying to do weird shit on the forum look at his account and post history. Legit his only other posts are "Hello fellow incels, I too have violent thoughts about going ER, hey is anyone here interested in meeting up with me IRL"
Not very surprising; his join date seems to signify that he's a sort of "sleeper cell" account that magically activated after that soysearcher report... :feelshehe:

Though you'd think their journalistic experience would give them some know-how in at least how to act even a little bit credible. :feelsclown:

@Fat Link Another sus CIA nigga sleeper account with no posts asking to join a discord jfl on the same day

Theres no way this is a coincidence:feelsBox:
You’re knocking em out of the park today little buddy shii. :feelsBox:

Good work! :feelsclown:

HONK! HONK!! :feelsclown::feelsclown: