Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone think that being fake/ working on psychological manipulation/ looksmaxxing is claiming a vengeance you are entitled to?

Do you think it is proper reparations for bullying/ rejection to crush people by pretentiousness?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
i do.
Anyone who tells you not to be fake is putting normal morality over primal equity.
Being fake and trying to manipulate/ dominate people is just claiming what should have been yours from people's lookist/ classist based prejudices and rejections.
They made oyu miss out on life, and it is only equal to give maltreatment to maltreaters.

I like the idea of Stalinmaxxing.

No, I wouldn't be able to do it because of autism, not out of any moral qualms. Therefore I voted no.

Not really tbh. Especially looksmaxxing, is way too much effort, money, pain and risk, likely much more than you'd be dishing to people through your manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back