Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone still download music?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
what sites do you guys use? I still download because I mostly listen in my car these days. Pirate bay is dead af, they only have mainstream shit. Need some suggestions...

Use YouTube downloaders.

I convert music videos from YouTube to mp3 and download them via convert2mp3. It's mainly because audio quality I get that way is usually much higher.

Try rutracker.org, Russian site, find tons of stuff on there.

I remember I used to use tubidy

how do you translate? I'm a noob
There are certain browsers that can translate web pages automatically I think, like Chrome, with the Google translate extension, it works great, or you can always look up some Russian to English translator and paste what you need in there, but, all the albums/artist names are uploaded in English usually, so you can just search up what you want, find it, then click the magnet link, and not bother with the Russian at all, its simple once you get the hang of it.

youtube to mp3 converter. putlocker for movies. libgen.io for books.

too high inhib to download music

I download mostly anime music and OSTs from Hikari no Akari or torrent from Nyaa. Otherwise I use a YouTube to MP3 website for everything else.

I just convert youtube vids into mp3s

I get a lot of music from blogs. I still remember coming in at the tail end of the Rapidshare/Megaupload days in high school. I don't know what kind of stuff you're into, but some of my favorites that still have active links:

Opium Hum
I Hate the 90s
Wilfully Obscure
Shiny Grey Monotone
Staticfraction

And miscellanea found through album searches.

Soulseek. Everything is on there. I don't download as much music as I used to (I mostly use youtube), but I still download quite a bit.

Yeah I still download music. While I do like to use streaming services for music discovery, I do give some of my favorite music the privilege of digital downloads. There's a special feel to possessing actual audio files on your computer as opposed to just streaming it.

I mostly use torrents from rutracker.org for albums, that forum has almost everything available. If the album's truly worth it, I go ahead and downright buy it. For streaming purposes, there's this indie App called MusicAll that uses the YouTube music library and allows you to download your favorite music for offline listening. It may be a bit tricky if you're into really obscure shit, but I found it to be really helpful. It's like Spotify premium, except free.

I always use YTD for music I find

I downloaded Spotify JP, and a shit ton of anime op and eds are there I get premium through free trials with used prepaid cards get the rest from nyaa or use YouTube to download my doujin music then add it to Spotify

Youtube converter back then (and even further back lime wire rip never forgotten )

Now I just use streaming services

Im more of a cd/cassette kind of guy.

Any good guides on this one? It seems a little confusing but the selection looks great.

Did you use any old school filesharing programs back in the day? It's the same thing.

I just use a youtube to mp3 downloader. I have about 60 songs on my pc, no need for a streaming service

Did you use any old school filesharing programs back in the day? It's the same thing.
nvm it's because I didn't make a username lol

@last_man @Gremlincel
you guys just changed my life. Thanks so much! :heart:

it's so hard to find high quality rips outside of private trackers

soulseek is most legit

Nah man..i pay 10 euro/month for Spotify..all the music u need.

I rip it off youtube and put it on my ipod nano

Stream or youtube / stream: Spotify

I buy and download music through the iTunes Store. Call me old-fashioned, but I have the cash to spare.

Convert2mp3 is my favorite website for downloading music

i use 4k video download and 4k mp3 download it is a programm that lets you download a whole youtube channel with the desired quality you want eg 720p 1080p 4k if the channel videos has it it has some cool features like you can mark channels that you want to dowload and archieve the video a folder it costs $15 for the programm it also gives you 5 other programms like it free

Don't rip from YouTube, lol. I use soulseek and mp3tag.