Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone remember Incel Selfies?

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
Do you guys remember the subreddit? It got banned a long time ago. I dont remember when exactly. There were a couple subhumans but there were a lot of fakecels and chadlets. They made a discord channel and I remember some guys jerked off on cam for no reason. I miss the days when incels were allowed on reddit tbh i havent used it since then.

Incel lives are being oppressed in a daily basis.

I CAN'T BREED!
I CAN'T CREEMPEE!

#IncelLivesMatter

Do you guys remember the subreddit? It got banned a long time ago. I dont remember when exactly. There were a couple subhumans but there were a lot of fakecels and chadlets. They made a discord channel and I remember some guys jerked off on cam for no reason. I miss the days when incels were allowed on reddit tbh i havent used it since then.
yes i’m in touch with all the guys from there

Yeah I remember some chadlets from incel selfies and incels without hate and even braincels, loads of larpers

I miss the days when incels were allowed on reddit tbh i havent used it since then.
i hate the word "allowed". dumb pieces of shit need to burn for relinquishing free speech

Some guys posted ronnie coleman, hitler, and even harambe jfl