Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone punch themselves out of anger of being bullied?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I been doin it alot recently

Punching yourself in the head is the ultimate Autism trait, a total lack of control and means to cope with emotions, if you dont and have never done it you arent autistic just a larping socially awkward normie.

No, don't think I've really punched myself much tbh.

I used to bang my head on the walls after seeing how ugly my face was.

Yeah I have & head banging (the bad kind).

I never actually knocked myself out but I hit my head sometimes. Hopefully I don’t get fucking brain damage or some shit

Punching yourself in the head is the ultimate Autism trait, a total lack of control and means to cope with emotions, if you dont and have never done it you arent autistic just a larping socially awkward normie.
I punch myself in the thigh usually. It's when I get flashbacks to my bullying. It's a perfectly normal reaction considering the situation.

I punch myself in the thigh usually. It's when I get flashbacks to my bullying. It's a perfectly normal reaction considering the situation.
Same, a lot of the time I just hit my thighs