Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone plan on killing themselves?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm not sure I could ever do it but it almost seems like my only option at this point. I just don't see a future for me. Being old just sucks. Nothing is fun anymore. I don't look forward to anything. If I was given $1,000,000,000, I would hardly care. I wouldn't even know what to spend it on because I have no interests. Life is just meaningless if you can't socialize properly.

Hi FBI, nice honeypot thread :feelsthink:

I would probably have killed myself if along with the hopes of ascending from maxxing, I didn't know the truth about AI, and Full Dive VR development. These are very real technologies that will be a thing in our lifetime, the problem is we'll probably be boomers, still fucking an AI GF in Full Dive when you're 40 and it feeling real, is better than nothing at all.

I'm not sure I could ever do it but it almost seems like my only option at this point. I just don't see a future for me. Being old just sucks. Nothing is fun anymore. I don't look forward to anything. If I was given $1,000,000,000, I would hardly care. I wouldn't even know what to spend it on because I have no interests. Life is just meaningless if you can't socialize properly.
I had considered suicide suicide via methanol drinking, but when I moved out of my dormitory spring semester I lost the bottle of 95% methanol. furthermore, I did research and concluded that methanol poisoning is a very unreliable way of suicide, what if I ended up blind/braindamaged but not dead

Yes to see if theres fall damage :feelstrash:

Yes. I’m not going to live past 30. im working up to it already. I’m not as scared of it as I used to be.

There's a 99.9% chance that Ill die of suicide

No, I just haven’t seen him around that much lately. He’s still here

No. Never gonna kill myself. I wanna live till 150 if I can

No.
I still have a long road.
When it ends... It ends.