Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone on here have panic or anxiety attacks

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
It's over if a man has panic/anxiety attacks.

Yes, it never began.

ngl my balding NW3 shitscalp is always burning and itching like shit when I get neverous

yes, I wanted to try ascending by approachceling but I can't even talk to cashiers without getting an anxiety attack

No i dont have them

I don't know, what does it entail ?

Yes, I think mine are just learned behavior. Whenever my parents would begin yelling at eachother I would just leave the room or house. Now whenever I try to do anything challenging my brain just signals to me that I have to leave the room or area. I get an intense feeling of anxiety whenever I am challenged or feel uncomfortable in the slightest.

Yes.I have had them the past year. And it is pure rage. Cmplete WW Z style rage fuck the world everyone and everything.

Surely, i've got anxiety and depression problems.
I take meds for that since 2014, it's over for me beacuse when i'm starting talk to a girls i sweat and my throat is dry. Over for me oldcel.

Yes, but I'm on Benzos, so I can stop them.

Never, but I slap my face or insult myself on occasion

I cause them because ugly and stand too close to girl and smell them... They don't like that much.

I cause them because ugly and stand too close to girl and smell them... They don't like that much.
Based. Making holes uncomfortable is God's work :feelsokman:.

i think i possibly might, sometimes it's like i feel like i'm being overwhelmed, I feel like i'm on the edge thinking how bad my life is, almost a 40 year old virgin and probably going to die alone, no friends, might not have a job soon. etc.

I tell myself to stop being a whiny phaggot and it kind of brings me back to reality.

as incels we are in such a hole in regards to our lives, and yet we have to climb out of that hole with no help, just sheer stubborn willpower, and you need to get that from nothing.