Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone notice that girls in the nerd/ cosplay community are even bitchier than normie/ conservative girls?

What was the situation? Did she leave the bowl dirty without bothering to clean it or did she deadass not flush? Bitches like that are foul.
Deadass not flush her whole fucking shit bro... beyound scummy and disgusting behaviour

Last edited:
What are “conservative girls”? I only see disgusting whores everywhere who act like human rats. The times are long gone, at least in the West, when you could still see normal women anywhere.
Find me a way to define women nowadays then.

What if someone calls us tradfags as copers.

then what clued you in on it/ intuition
From what i seen some of these foods desperately go for the tall asshole chad when they cleary can’t get them

They become snootier with their intelligence and imagination. Nto more humble or down to earth.

Never interacted with a cosplayer so I wouldn't know. But nerdy girls are like either Beckies or Stacies. Stacies think they are super tough shit and act like they are a God or something like that which is ridiculous. Beckies on the other hand are more temperate, more subservient.

Yes I noticed.
gIrls who cosplay crave attention ofc they are whores

nip foids are peak whores at that, nip males are so damn pathetic they worship used goods foids like gods

i love girls
I love girl so much I’m incel I’m desperate for sex with girl (in gta) I would gladly murder enslave millions for gf

It's even worse when their boyfriends are regular guys not into that whole scene at all

pisses me right off

It's even worse when their boyfriends are regular guys not into that whole scene at all

pisses me right off
Do you think they’d even get with hot nerds?

Why do you think girls say “I don’t want anyone like me”. More mystery from a super masc guy?

They’re very irritable chronically overwhelmed and distant/ cold. And as far as I know you have to be extreeemelY NT and funny in all the right ways for them not to get triggered.

Nah tbh it is funny. Also being NT if you’re not a 7/10+ person is basically knowing your role and not talking to them.

Most of these girls are just autistic nerds but spoiled hot and white and come from a perfect everything background. It’s not human to expect basically everything from another person.

The world deserves to be fake to them for them to learn humility and respect for everyone in the average. To be charitable and decent.
I think that being a cosplay whore is overwhelming with all the nerds rotating arround them, honestly if you were a women, would you like to have all those nerds sub5 for most of theme surrounding you every day, sending you message and all that shit.

I would have become crazy as a female to have more sub5 nerdy guys in my dm than chads when i try hard to be seen as a slutty cosplayer.

Their brain must be fucked up, nothing new under the sun for foids anyways

Why do you think girls say “I don’t want anyone like me”. More mystery from a super masc guy?
They cheat anyway

I think that being a cosplay whore is overwhelming with all the nerds rotating arround them, honestly if you were a women, would you like to have all those nerds sub5 for most of theme surrounding you every day, sending you message and all that shit.

I would have become crazy as a female to have more sub5 nerdy guys in my dm than chads when i try hard to be seen as a slutty cosplayer.

I mean I guess. Do you feel
for the nerds.

They’re very irritable chronically overwhelmed and distant/ cold. And as far as I know you have to be extreeemelY NT and funny in all the right ways for them not to get triggered.

Nah tbh it is funny. Also being NT if you’re not a 7/10+ person is basically knowing your role and not talking to them.

Most of these girls are just autistic nerds but spoiled hot and white and come from a perfect everything background. It’s not human to expect basically everything from another person.

The world deserves to be fake to them for them to learn humility and respect for everyone in the average. To be charitable and decent.
cuz they get bombarded by insivible men who disgust them, they're in a perpetual mode of being disgusted by men, so ofcourse they are bitchy

Idk I think women want a more Machiavellian cold Christian bale type than a direct Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I think they want a more bad ass sophisticated person they don’t want a nice warm hearted guy. Liberal
Women wanna ruin the world with libshit culture and be the shadow power.

yeah possibly

they say that because they wanna be quirky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back