Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone NOT smoke weed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
I never took any kind of drugs. No alcohol, no cigarettes, no weed. And it was offered to me many times... Drugs are for people who cant control their life. (Normies and shit)

Daily reminder that if you have a drug dealer you can not be an incel. Truecels can not cope with drugs. Only suffering and learning to love the suffering.

I wish I could smoke everyday. Hope I will make enough money in future to do this. Lol at those who didn't try it

I used to quite a bit, but then my mum found out and made me get rid of all my stuff. I don't do any drugs at all anymore, don't drink either.

Never smoked weed and never drank alcohol, my personal beliefs stop me from doing so. Plus, its for people with low mental strength that cant handle the situations they're in and just cruise through it with the help of drugs.

I smoke weed every week MAH NIGGAHHHH

Tbh I wouldn't even know how to get weed. Don't really have a social circle. Any friends I have I'm not close enough with them to ask, and they don't even smoke weed anyways

Smoked weed every day for years. I actually just decided to try to stop for as long as I possibly can. Doesn't mean much yet, but I'm hoping to stay clean of weed and alcohol.

I don't smoke weed, too expensive and I don't want to become addicted and fuck over my life even more