Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone NOT smoke weed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
wtf, feels like I'm the only person on the whole planet. These little shits are 10 years younger than me and smoking weed/doing acid on a regular basis. Tbh you can't be a real incel, you're just a failed normie

Last edited:
I don’t do drugs and alcohol not a degen

dhMeAzK.gif

Never had the opportunity to. Idk how the fuck you even get shit like that as a shut in incel

You guys are fucking weirdos if you dont cope with weed or alcohol.

drugs aren't inherently normie and youre a cuck if you let that image keep you from it

I dont have any bad habits; i dont smoke, drink alcohol, consume animal products, cosume sugar or snacks in general.

Never tried, never will.

How the fuck do u get it
if youre at uni it's easy af if you at least have acquaintances ask someone who seems like they smoke for a hookup. if ur low inhib you can ask strangers

I drink, and occasionally smoke. Its not hard to get where i live and the corner dealers have seen me enough times to know im just a loser in the neighborhood, not a narc

I don't, literally everyone else does.

if youre at uni it's easy af if you at least have acquaintances ask someone who seems like they smoke for a hookup. if ur low inhib you can ask strangers
Lol. It's over then

I don't do weed, it makes me anxious and paranoid.
I'm an alcoholic though.

wtf its hard to get it in uni. You have to legit make friends for that, JFL if you think an incel can get drugs easily in uni.

I only smoked weed two times in my life and I didn't even get high.

I love it when tourists ask me where to find weed, and i just tell them "black guys". It might sound like a joke to some of you, but it's the truth here lol.

run low inhib game and ask strangers pussy. go to the top of parking garages at night until you smell weed
If I was capable of that id probably have acquaintances anyway. I live in the uk

I did once; for about half an hour it made me intensely paranoid and tense to the point that I thought my pecs would burst. I came out of it, settled into a stupor, and laughed at a movie for a little while, after which 4 hours somehow passed.

Seems like a terrible way to make do as an incel, dropping out of misery and into a preconscious fugue.

Last edited:
these new faggots I been chilling with offered me and I said "maybe later"." Im scared of getting asthma attck, plus its gross tbh

No drugs, no booze. Alcoholism runs in my family. I'm a little paranoid about it.

I don't do any drugs or drink alcohol. I don't like giving up control esp as I find it hard to control myself sometimes b/c of sexual frustration.

I don't know where to get weed. I'm sure I could if I looked online, but I don't talk to anyone.

Never touched it. The fact that so many normies and roasties use it just pisses me the hell off. I'll never consider using that gay shit.

walk around the hood while calling out "ey yo im lookin for that good good". you'll find someone eventually

cuck

Sounds like a great way to get shot or mugged lmao.

tried it for a few months when it became legal. absolutely terrible never touch the stuff. made me think weird shit and do weird shit that still bugs me to this day. weed is probably the worst mistake of my life.

these new faggots I been chilling with offered me and I said "maybe later"." Im scared of getting asthma attck, plus its gross tbh
Stop being a pussy and do it. Its less harmful than fucking alcohol.

few years ago when I was in hs I was walking home and some fatass white nigger (probably incel tho) offered me weed. Said no. Told me to keep walking lmao. probably would've sat on my chest and killed me that way. fuck weed fuck dealers fuck normies fuck everything tbh tbh hope that guy chokes on shit

Never had the opportunity to. Idk how the fuck you even get shit like that as a shut in incel
I just started a few months ago because it's legal here now. It's overrated as hell. Masturbating feels AMAZING but that's about it.

Never touched it. The fact that so many normies and roasties use it just pisses me the hell off. I'll never consider using that gay shit.
giphy.gif

damn, it's been a while bro.

Yeah tbh I associate it with those failed normie trash hipsters who don't take showers and complain about trump all the time.

giphy.gif

Yeah tbh I associate it with those failed normie trash hipsters who don't take showers and complain about trump all the time.
don't be a cuck. like what you like for your own reasons.

No, I've never done any drugs.

giphy.gif

It's good to see you my man :heart:. Been busy with work but it's chill now.

smoked some in HS and early on in college, only like 6 times all together

had bad experiences in the last two times, got too high, where I could literally feel my leg(if that makes sense)

leave that shit for the children

never smoked any in my life, im not a follower, like i told you personally i do me, not a hivemind bitch

I have no connections and I'm not savvy enough to use the dark web. All I have is booze. Tried pot a couple times.

This place is crawling with police and everything is ultra strict here