Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel does anyone look like they do drugs? when really they're just ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
ppl always made fun of me saying i look like a drug dealer or i look like im on cocaine cuz of my bug eyes and being ugly in general

@FrailPaleStaleMale I swear down u said u have this problem

Last edited:
Failo effect. People think I'm a dealer/thug/school shooter/addict

I overdosed on the ugly. Shit's potent af

nah i never been called that tbh

Failo effect. People think I'm a dealer/thug/school shooter/addict
People sometimes look scared or suspicious of me

Also once in school this teacher who had seen me every day for a year, my card wasn't working so I couldn't enter the building and she was acting as if I never existed and she forgot all about me, she asked to see my card and then she asked again and scrutinized it to see if it was real or not and was very close to not letting me in when chads n normies forget their cards all the time and that same foid will let them in

Yes thats what people said to me in school, they also called me a zombie. A lot of it has to do with my sunken eyelids and generally long face.

incel trait: looking like a drug addict without taking anything

People sometimes look scared or suspicious of me

Also once in school this teacher who had seen me every day for a year, my card wasn't working so I couldn't enter the building and she was acting as if I never existed and she forgot all about me, she asked to see my card and then she asked again and scrutinized it to see if it was real or not and was very close to not letting me in when chads n normies forget their cards all the time and that same foid will let them in
Brutal shit

Brutal shit
Not even joking but I genuinely think u should just shave it off bro

I genuinely think you'd look better

If u want, keep it whilst Ur in school but after dat u should do it

I'm growing it out, I have nice curls I just gotta keep them in shape. If it looks bad, I'm shaving
I'm also gonna hatmaxx

I look pretty serious, I am a daily drinker and pot smoker though

yes, especially with my recessed lower third and my facial expression, i look like im stoned all the time
People would always told me I look high because I talk super slow and wavy and my eyes are usually squinted and one of them is straight up closed.

Where did u see my face pic

@FastBananaCEO was it Reddi t

I take 40mg pills of Oxy or 7-8 Percocets, that sense of calm is amazing, lew my problems away and i can solves my problems very Peacefully.

People used to call me stoned face back in middle school.
I looked high on the class pictures.

Yes because I'm detached from reality

same, my vocal cords are weird too, i either talk low, or loud like a black woman, but now my voice is completely fucked up anyway, do you squint your eyes or is it just automatically ?
Automatically

my eyes are often red due to lack of proper sleep

I always got told I looked high even when I wasnt

i do. but i also do drugs

I have never done drugs or drank alcohol in my life but people say I look like a stoner

The blackpill is tormenting me today

I was a fatcel.
After I lost weight (((Friends))) and (((Family))), told me that I look like I'm only drugs and I have to start eating.

My own mother accuses me of being on drugs all the time

I was a fatcel.
After I lost weight (((Friends))) and (((Family))), told me that I look like I'm only drugs and I have to start eating.
Your friends and family are Jews who control the world? Are you a Rothschild?

Happens to me all the time.

I look like an alcoholic

i can relate to this, every insult i get most of the time is dUDe ArE YoU On DrUgS fkin fags :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

People say I look like I'm stoned.

yeah I've been told I look like I'm high on marijuana all the time in high school bc I was low-energy and tired from socializing (well not actually socializing just staying in close proximity to normies)