Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone live an alternate world in their head?

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
It’s too hard for me to cope in real life, so I invented an alternate reality in my head. This started during high school for me, and in it everything in my life that is shit is instead good.

It’s seeped so far into real life, I hug my pillow in my sleep and pretend it’s my oneitis.

I've been living in my imagination for more than 8 years now.

i use to but i think around 30ish something killed it. probably too much soy or foil fucking me up

Yeah I like to sometimes just live their when I’m bored and listen to music and fall asleep.

Consists of a fantasy type world with me and my waifu in my profile picture

yup Im always fantasizing about living a better and healthier life. That all this is just momentary and things will get better but the day never comes and it becomes I'm trapped in incel hell

I don’t I do talk to myself a lot.
I mostly escape reality by watching things

If only. Not creative enough, so RPGs are the go-to cope.

i stopped doing this but i used to

I always imagine what it would be like if life didn't suck.

Yes, listening to specific music enhances this feeling of egoness and cockiness

Ever since I was 5 years old and being bullied. Why when I got into high school I got into writing as a hobby.

Still do it now because life is Shit.
Recommend the short story the secret life of Walter mitty and I mean the book not the movie as it's a 2013 and I don't trust Hollywood work for damn. the book is about a guy named Walter who has a shitty life and a nagging bitch wife and he escapes his life by daydreaming.

Pretty Red pilled for a children's book

Yes. I live in my own world. This began when I was a kid too.

It’s too hard for me to cope in real life, so I invented an alternate reality in my head. This started during high school for me, and in it everything in my life that is shit is instead good.

It’s seeped so far into real life, I hug my pillow in my sleep and pretend it’s my oneitis.
Best thing about being autistic is that you live in your own world. I can imagine things with such great detail, all you incels won't be able to experience what goes through in my mind. JFL at non-autism.

Too often. In my fantasy, I have a better lower third, no norwooding, and am more tan. Live off of passive income, have a condo near the beach, and drive a blacked out RX7. Getting girls isn't a problem, but I ignore them most of the time. Same with friends and aquaintances. Have a soundproofed room where I play guitar all day. Play tennis and learn from top level pros. Another fantasy I have is being a pro tennis player, or coaching one. Or playing guitar in a metal band.

same here dude. I literally live in a world of delusions.