Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Does anyone like to listen to engine sounds?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Idk if thats just me but I get crazy for engine sounds, especially the powerful ones. I have few videos (private ofc) uploaded on youtube of myself taking off from a jet in a game like ARMA so I can listen to the nice sound of the whole thing while on the move.

Sometimes I would play these games, drive a vehicle like a tank or something for a long time, turning around, stopping and moving around and record all this so I can listen to it forever without getting in game (mobile)

I would also listen to videos of vehicular games, like Battlefield videos of people playing in vehicles.

Some examples

I don't listen only to games, but also real videos like this one and have it repeat

Damn boyo listen to this turbo diesel

This is autistic as fuck, but I can see why you'd like it.

Use to live near a F1 racing track as a kid and could hearing the engines all day is nostalgia'ing

(it was a couple km away, but the F1 engines are loud as fuck, so you can hear from a long way)

This is autistic as fuck, but I can see why you'd like it.

Use to live near a F1 racing track as a kid and could hearing the engines all day is nostalgia'ing

(it was a couple km away, but the F1 engines are loud as fuck, so you can hear from a long way)
f1s me

65324-5f0bfe0a7f0b3723f50f680c172683fa.jpg

but srs, I mostly find satisfying engines to be the deepish, 'heavy' noise while F1s sound sort of 'bird' and too high pitching to me tbh.

No man i hate it

Radial engines best

I get some slight enjoyment in the moment but I don’t actively look for videos on it

Idk if thats just me but I get crazy for engine sounds, especially the powerful ones. I have few videos (private ofc) uploaded on youtube of myself taking off from a jet in a game like ARMA so I can listen to the nice sound of the whole thing while on the move.

Sometimes I would play these games, drive a vehicle like a tank or something for a long time, turning around, stopping and moving around and record all this so I can listen to it forever without getting in game (mobile)

I would also listen to videos of vehicular games, like Battlefield videos of people playing in vehicles.

Some examples

I don't listen only to games, but also real videos like this one and have it repeat

Damn boyo listen to this turbo diesel

vrooms me

VROOOOOOOOOMMMMM BROM BUM DUNNN DUN BROM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE