Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone like corridos tumbados?

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
Okay guys I'm finally coming out as a SPICel but seriously though, I was just wondering if anyone liked them. I listen to a lot of shoegaze and alternative but I listen to more spanish music than english music.

I want to start a Spanish music thread :feelsmusic: so I can expand my taste, but this forum is dying slowly and I'm still a grey..

Okay guys I'm finally coming out as a SPICel but seriously though, I was just wondering if anyone liked them. I listen to a lot of shoegaze and alternative but I listen to more spanish music than english music.

I want to start a Spanish music thread :feelsmusic: so I can expand my taste, but this forum is dying slowly and I'm still a grey..
Everything's stable here, man. The Spanish language is very beautiful:feelsmusic:

No escucho música en español, prefiero en inglés bro

Everything's stable here, man. The Spanish language is very beautiful:feelsmusic:
Yooooo thanks for replying, brocel. I love Spanish, I just wish I was better at it because I'm an americanized mexican lmfao. Though I love a variety of Spanish music

Sounds too zoomer for me. Also, Spanish sounds funny from a Portuguese native speaker's perspective.

Sounds too zoomer for me. Also, Spanish sounds funny from a Portuguese native speaker's perspective.
That's alright, man. Portuguese sounds really difficult to learn, but this is from someone who spoke English for their first language

I thought corridos tumbados were a Mexican food until I read your thread. Anyways, I like Spanish music. Especially Jose Jose, the singer who produced romantic music. And yes, I am hispanic.

I thought corridos tumbados were a Mexican food until I read your thread. Anyways, I like Spanish music. Especially Jose Jose, the singer who produced romantic music. And yes, I am hispanic.
Corridos tumbados kind of sounds like a food, I guess. Maybe a dessert. Jose Jose is pretty good. That's classic corridos y rancheras territory, but yea. It's cool seeing another hispanic on here although this site is pretty diverse so it's not much of a surprise. I must've got you out of the woodworks with the title lol.

Corridos tumbados kind of sounds like a food, I guess. Maybe a dessert. Jose Jose is pretty good. That's classic corridos y rancheras territory, but yea. It's cool seeing another hispanic on here although this site is pretty diverse so it's not much of a surprise. I must've got you out of the woodworks with the title lol.
What type of hispanic are you. Are you brown, white, tan or black?

That's alright, man. Portuguese sounds really difficult to learn, but this is from someone who spoke English for their first language
Nah, it's easy if your native language is English. It's just that English speakers will 99% of the time pick Spanish over it, which is understandable. It's slightly easier and far more useful in general.

Nah, it's easy if your native language is English. It's just that English speakers will 99% of the time pick Spanish over it, which is understandable. It's slightly easier and far more useful in general.
Thanks for the info, I honestly don't know anyone who speaks it