Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone know someone that uses this site in real life?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Like a roommate or brother or something? I've always wondered this. Like what if one of you guys goes to my school? Jeez

my social circle - 0

Just this creepy fucker I sometimes see in the bathroom mirror.

kek maybe that's the idea behind the incel apparel that this site is advertising now. Otherwise you'll have to ask every guy if they are a misogynistic virgin loser who posts in a terrorist site. I would say no.

my social circle - 0
Kek. You seem cool man, I wish you went to my high school.
Just this creepy fucker I sometimes see in the bathroom mirror.
Break that fucking mirror
kek maybe that's the idea behind the incel apparel that this site is advertising now. Otherwise you'll have to ask every guy if they are a misogynistic virgin loser who posts in a terrorist site. I would say no.
Yeah I've never even discussed my inceldom with anyone, let alone the website I use.

Lol I dont even have any friends. So doubtful

Yes. i made a norman browse incels me and he said it's not healthy

Its just me, myself and I

I dont have any friends or acquaintance's, however I do wonder if I have ever met an actual user irl.

Nobody I know for sure. There's one or two people I know that I wouldn't be surprised though if I found out.