Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming does anyone know of any interesting rape-simulator games?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
While I realize a lot of visual novels involve rape, I'm talking about something with actual button-smashing or real-time strategy combat mechanics, not just using it as a plot device. Like for example if you do improper tactics then you get elbowed in the groin or stabbed or something like that.

Even though there is 'bad end' in a lot of games I don't really know how complex the combat system is that leads up to it, or if it's just thrown in there with a very one-dimensional in/out.

Hell, I'm open-minded enough to even try one the other way around where you control the victim and have to break free of rape grapples and stuff.

really the only simulator I've heard of is the controversial 'RapeLay' but I've never actually played it and suspect it will fall short of my expectations, much like FATAL does when looking for dice mechanics for resolving sex combat disagreements

I don't know if I can get this working on a Linux OS but based on https://vndb.org/v25622 it's just a VN so no mechanics

Last edited: