Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know if Koyso.com is a scam?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
I downloaded a hentai game from there and I don't know if I just inadvertently put a virus on my pc. Should I reset this thing before it harvests my banking info?

I mean it looks very clean: https://koyso.com/

tfw you download hentai game

tfw you download hentai game
yeah. I mean. There's no such thing as a free lunch, right? f95 and itch.io may be the only websites to trust for that

You have to be smarter than that brother. You should have another computer/phone whatever that you use only for banking and serious stuff. Then you will be free to download whatever you want on your main machine.

You have to be smarter than that brother. You should have another computer/phone whatever that you use only for banking and serious stuff. Then you will be free to download whatever you want on your main machine.
Probably a good plan. Ehh. I don't think I'm important enough to rob. Gonna reset this thing anyway. l8tr