Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know how I can get a fake number and evade my Reddit ban?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I need to make a new google account , not connected to my numbER so I can troll Reddit. I have a vpn on.

Why do u need a fake number? Just make a new account

They can give a number I used to use it for free numbers and prank calls but I don’t know if they’re still free. They might’ve changed it but still check it out

Here are apps that allow you to get a second phone number I know of
Google Voice
TextNow
Text Me

No advice to give, but let me know if this works

Because I tried using a VPN and got caught for ban evasion. What I haven’t tried though is using Brave Browser and a VPN together

Just buy sim cards lol, that's what I did. I have a few lying around for chadishing and whatnot.

But since when do you need a number for reddit?

Too many accounts on that number
heres what i did:

i symply created an acc by using tempmail.org, (gives you temporary mail)
then used 1.1.1.1 IP adress then everything is fine, i managed to evade an IP ban forever.

Trolling on Reddit is such a waste of time, you are just giving those soys and foids undeserved amounts of attention.
Anyways, Im not sure how you could evade a ban. Maybe try using VPN or use another phone if you have it

Reddit asks for numbers now? I made another account a few months back on a VPN and it never asked for one

I need to make a new google account , not connected to my numbER so I can troll Reddit. I have a vpn on.
you need a new ip too or you'll get caught