Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know any trustworthy sites to buy prebuilt pcs from in the uk??

Runt171

Runt171

Mythic
★★★
Is awd-it or scan.co.uk legit??

May be better off going to a local shop tbh

build it yourself, its easy + billion guides out there

Meh prebuilds are a scam, overpriced garbage and they will always put something cheap to save the cost and it will cost you even more money to replace that shit. Buy used hardware it will be be cheap as dirt and very powerful.

Prebuilds are a jewish scam as mentioned. I have built all of my PC's except this I'm using right now. I bought it because I got bluescreened middle of raid in WoW so I got pissed and just ordered a new prebuild PC without thinking, it turned out that it was worth max. 1300€ and I paid 1700€ for it. This was like 2 years ago and this fucking 1700€ machine had only 2x8=16GB RAM and RTX 3060. Those have been upgraded of course. Sold that 3060 for 150€ to my Incel friend.

no i dont trust prebuilt looks like it would take to much time and thinking i would rather just buy a new one never know if your scammed with used ones that you have to build

Retards buy prebuilds
0D55EB86 9F25 4383 947F 55152D454522

never buy prebuild, usually they have cheap china psu that will blow up sooner then later

never buy prebuild, usually they have cheap china psu that will blow up sooner then later
I dont really have any other choice
I don’t know how to build pcs and theres no one I know who does

Its really fun to build ngl, mabye watch some youtube videos? Its not really hard

Its really fun to build ngl, mabye watch some youtube videos? Its not really hard
Ill look into it more soon but from what Ive seen It seems like it would be difficult for me to do and I don’t want to risk breaking the part’s

prebuilt is always dogshit

Meh prebuilds are a scam, overpriced garbage and they will always put something cheap to save the cost and it will cost you even more money to replace that shit. Buy used hardware it will be be cheap as dirt and very powerful.
They love to cheap out on shit like the psu so many dudes I know on discord would just have the thing shut off when you open something any bit intensive.

Watch a YouTube build video that is up to date there you go

a lot of people here saying to build it yourself because it's cheaper

let me raise a point that's more important than it being cheaper

when you build your PC, you learn what goes where, why, and how. if you ever have to troubleshoot or fix it in the future this will make it 10000x easier

My dude just use of part picker and build it your self or buy a cheap one with good spec and upgrade
Im thinking of building one now
I looked into it more and its not as complicated as I thought it was
I will probably just find a good build from youtube and follow what they do in the vid

Last edited:
Im thinking of building one now
I looked into it more and its not as complicated as I thought it was
I will probably just find a good build from youtube and follow what they do in the vid
And don't forgot to use PC partociker it shows what parts are compatible or not

And don't forgot to use PC partociker it shows what parts are compatible or not
Yeah
I think Ive found a decent build to go with but I will look into it more to find the most ideal one

I dont need anything crazy just something good enough to play most games at 1080p hopefully 1440p with good fps

View: https://youtu.be/R2q5kX8ZhX8?si=PiwH6juv7QuoxQ2r

I think it was this one I was looking through a couple of this guys videos earlier so Idk if it is for sure

I haven’t looked into it that much yet so I could probably find a better one for less

Zen 4 is great with easy upgrade in the future, if you have 7500F as a cheaper option in stores then pick it over 7600, basically same chip just without iGPU inside

16gb of RAM is only an option if you're very very tight on a budget, if possible pick 32GB (16x2) 6000mhz CL30 because buying 16 now is like buying 8GB of RAM in 2016.

Zen 4 is great with easy upgrade in the future, if you have 7500F as a cheaper option in stores then pick it over 7600, basically same chip just without iGPU inside

16gb of RAM is only an option if you're very very tight on a budget, if possible pick 32GB (16x2) 6000mhz CL30 because buying 16 now is like buying 8GB of RAM in 2016.
Okay
Do you think It would be worth getting this build if I cant find a better one??

Okay
Do you think It would be worth getting this build if I cant find a better one??
is it expensive?

AMD Ryzen 5 7500F
ASRock B650M-HDV/M.2
32 GB 6000MHz CL30 TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert
ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS
DEEPCOOL PL750D
Gigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 7700 XT
SSD M.2 TEAMGROUP T-FORCE G70 PRO