Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone know any books I can read about military strategy?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Hey degenerates, I was just wondering if any of you knew anything about military strategy books I can read to improve my skills at leading an army. Mostly pertaining to modern warfare tactics and possibly some historical entries.

Don't ask why, I'm just curious pewpew.
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

play mount and blade

Rommel and Guderian
See also if kosher generals Dayan, Tal and Kochavi were translated into English.

Sun Tzu, Mao, Che, Klauswitz, Guerdian... Etc.

Rommel and Guderian
See also if kosher generals Dayan, Tal and Kochavi were translated into English.
Which would be best for leading an army primarily comprised of ground infantry units and nothing else pewpew?

Which would be best for leading an army primarily comprised of ground infantry units and nothing else pewpew?
Idk. I am just a sergant. I just want to go home.
Military is gay.

just zerg rush bro

giga cuck if you don't want to lead your men into battle
Don't worry, I was born in the southern United States.

If anything, mostly known for their ability to produce good military leadership pewpew.

Science, strategy and war
The art of war
The book of five rings
The 48 laws of power
The ooda loop

"4th Generation Warfare Handbook" by William S. Lind is quite interesting, it's focused about contemporary warfare.
I don't know any book about only ground infantry tbh

Future Field Marshal of Incelistan

Just look up something relating to sas tactics.

"fbi, please monitor me"

play modern warfare campaign you might find something

Imagine that poor FBIfag having to monitor some weeb that ends all of his posts with pewpew.

Imagine that poor FBIfag having to monitor some weeb that ends all of his posts with pewpew.
Meh, I'm pretty sure they have just like 1 or 2 agents watching our pathetic virgin asses post autistic shit all day. It's probably lower stress than having to deal with drug cartels, gangs, and real terrorists pewpew.

Not a book, but here's a youtube channel: