Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone in your family know you browse this place?

No they don't and I use fast banana

I live alone and no one uses my pc :^)

Attachments

• hqdefault-1.jpg
    hqdefault-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 30
I'm afraid of the blackpill going mainstream. I think my new psychiatrist knows about us. I was talking about fwhr and he wanted to know if I'm visiting any "toxic places on the internet."
Lol wtf, why would you tell your psychiatrist about these things

I always have to flip between tabs when they come into my room because I don't want to let them know I browse this place. Pretend I'm on YouTube reading comments or something.
Top kek, relatable... Just lol at our lives

You high inhibition cretins. My mum has watched some of my YouTube redpill videos.

I try not to let her see the JB in the videos though. Fastforward that shit.

Kek.

he's a legit manlet and often mentions being ridiculed for his height. He said that a virgin female is like a unicorn in current year. He recognizes that the game is much harder for men today. And he said he fucked a hooker when he was younger.

But he also gives off cuck vibes... like he got triggered when I told him I have no interest in providing for a woman when she's old and used up.

LMAO what is this shit. Who is giving who therapy here? Hahahaha

You high inhibition cretins. My mum has watched some of my YouTube redpill videos.

I try not to let her see the JB in the videos though. Fastforward that shit.

Kek.
Not everyone can be low inhib like you

????

why would i go through his tablet. thats weird dude.
What must be done.

Ofc not but I'll use it at school so a normie will find it's way to it in the recommended searches or possibly history
Clear everything after you're done using public computers. Too often people leave themselves signed it.

Not everyone can be low inhib like you
This. It's a gift if you are low inhib. You stress less about pointless shit that way.

I told my previous therapist about lookism.net, and he said "they're a bunch of bigots who bitch about women all day".
I hate when men talk like this. Whining about "bigots". PC bitch talk.

My parents would kill me if they knew I browsed this place. They would definitely kill me if they knew I was a moderator here and helped fund this site.
This made me lol.

What must be done.

Clear everything after you're done using public computers. Too often people leave themselves signed it.

This. It's a gift if you are low inhib. You stress less about pointless shit that way.

I hate when men talk like this. Whining about "bigots". PC bitch talk.

This made me lol.

I will clear my log in data obviously, but I'm gonna leave up the "incels.is/" search recommendation

With my low I and your looks, you'd have a freundin right now kek
I am a manlet and my looks got significantly worse. My acne came back and I look like a Cancer patient atm

lol don't even close the browser just leave it on the incels me front page.

lol he's one of those guys.

Can't, we have to shut down the computers before exiting the classroom

How tall?
5'8. I am literally the shortest guy in my grade and 50% of all girls in my grade are taller than me. I feel so embarrased when even middle schoolers are 6ft+

5'8. I am literally the shortest guy in my grade and 50% of all girls in my grade are taller than me. I feel so embarrased when even middle schoolers are 6ft+

Ok 5'8 is bad but how good is your face? Hoodes eyes? Jawline?

Ok 5'8 is bad but how good is your face? Hoodes eyes? Jawline?
I don't have a recessed lower third so I'd say that I am average in this regard. I also have a good hairline with no signs of balding. My nose is average (I don't havs a jew nose or anything liks that). My eye area is by far my worst facial trait but it's not the worst eye area on the planet.(One eye looks different than the other though) I can send you a picture of my eye area if you want to.

Worst things

-Bad skin (Pale,My acne came recently back,eyebags)
-Manlet height in a country that is full of tall people
-Not NT (Depression, High inhib)
-Eye area (Idk)

Last edited:
I don't have a recessed lower third so I'd say that I am average in this regard. I also have a good hairline with no signs of balding. My nose is average (I don't havs a jew nose or anything liks that). My eye area is by far my worst facial trait but it's not the worst eye area on the planet.(One eye looks different than the other though) I can send you a picture of my eye area if you want to.

Worst things

-Bad skin (Pale,My acne came recently back,eyebags)
-Manlet height in a country that is full of tall people
-Not NT
-Eye area (Idk)

Work on getting off this forum before it fucks your mind over more than it already has. It won't be fun posting here when you're 30, esp if you are not ugly.

Yes send eyearea pic. I am at the gym now but will look when I get home.

Work on getting off this forum before it fucks your mind over more than it already has. It won't be fun posting here when you're 30, esp if you are not ugly.

Yes send eyearea pic. I am at the gym now but will look when I get home.
I was just an osu! addict before I found this forum. I wasn't doing anything else besides going on the internet anyway. I might try my luck in other countries in the future because this country has absurd standards

gym is cope, go get a burger dad.

Lmfao.

I was just an osu! addict before I found this forum. I wasn't doing anything else besides going on the internet anyway. I might try my luck in other countries in the future because this country has absurd standards

For standarda to be radically different, you would have to try/move to somewhere with a culture totally alien to you. I think German women might be less picky than Anglo women. Try EE, I guess.

Lmfao.

For standarda to be radically different, you would have to try/move to somewhere with a culture totally alien to you. I think German women might be less picky than Anglo women. Try EE, I guess.
I will try it in Asia tbh or in other countries where I am not a manlet.

Yes I would date Asian women
Don't go looking for actual love. Those whores will only want you for your perceived "wealth" and "status"

I've gotten called out by my sisters twice and they requested me to stop using incels.is... Now I browse through my phone instead of being on the main computer switching tabs. They've taken some of my freedom away.

It's really bothersome for them to be invading my privacy. I don't give them shit for going on Tumblr. But however, they find it problematic for me to be on incels.is.... like please leave me alone...

Lol wtf, why would you tell your psychiatrist about these things
I've been in the system forever and I'm tired of hiding. Sometimes I need to vent IRL. But yeah, he tried to use the personality meme so I mentioned FWHR as an example of how looks = personality.
LMAO what is this shit. Who is giving who therapy here? Hahahaha
lol, I know right. Dead srs tho. I've been seeing him for a long time so we talk about whatever

I've gotten called out by my sisters twice and they requested me to stop using incels.is... Now I browse through my phone instead of being on the main computer switching tabs. They've taken some of my freedom away.

It's really bothersome for them to be invading my privacy. I don't give them shit for going on Tumblr. But however, they find it problematic for me to be on incels.is.... like please leave me alone...
I would probably faint if my sister found I use this place.

What did she say was "problematic" about it?