Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Does anyone here want me to fuck your oneitis?

Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Banned
-
Does anyone here want me to fuck your oneitis?

I bet she likes dark triad prettyboys

//Jeffrey

Keep My Wife’s Name Out Of Your Fucking mouth :horror:

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

@WØLF Would like you to. I will warn you however, his oneitis is a muscular black man named daquarius. :horror: :horror: :horror:

I don't have a oneitis, I'm too blackpilled for this bs now.

She is already being fucked by her boyfriend (I am not joking)

One of the most painful things for an incel with a oneitis is knowing that at the end of the day a more attractive man could just come along and have her eating out of his palm. While the incel tried for years to woo her, some attractive guy could just slap her ass and tell her to suck on his balls and she'd cheerfully do it.

It's why incels need to avoid foid-worship at all costs. If you worship a foid it will only result in pain for you, as they reveal their true nature as pathetic wanton whores. Much better to view foids accurately - as disgusting, lowly, pathetic creatures that would eat your shit if you were slightly more attractive.

It's why incels need to avoid foid-worship at all costs. If you worship a foid it will only result in pain for you, as they reveal their true nature as pathetic wanton whores. Much better to view foids accurately - as disgusting, lowly, pathetic creatures that would eat your shit if you were slightly more attractive.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "You are trying to reason with brainwashed drones. It's like telling a radical Muslim terrorist that Allah doesn't exist.",
"headline": "New book: How Donald Trump cajoled the USFL into obliterating itself",
"url": "https://sports.yahoo.com/new-book-donald-trump-cajoled-usfl-obliterating-222227313.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Sep 13 05:12:03 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": ".....And such behavior is the reason why so many remain poor.",
"headline": "The Poorest Americans Risk the Most in Hopes of Striking it Rich",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/poorest-americans-risk-most-hopes-080011974.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Sep 13 03:02:02 UTC 2018"
},

Another muh oneitis cuck

@WØLF Would like you to. I will warn you however, his oneitis is a muscular black man named daquarius. :horror: :horror: :horror:
b6b73502ff3ec78c36b56e1941cf156c-larp-for-living-sword-badge.png

My oneitis is and will always be @Diocel. At least get the man's name right if you're going to attempt to smear my good name smh niggas don't even be trying anymore these days

Last edited: