Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here simply love being a man?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
muscles.png

8e963ea9677a37162d6e1c367e43c550.jpg

latest

1241971234.jpg

92670a09226dc652ffabcefec5ca0100d14e6a7a_hq.gif

the advantage us men get to have is physical strength, muscles, cool manly friendly banter to have around, none of that ghey low T female gossiping shit.

jeez i love being a man.

the guys showed you, are men that we should envision or strive to be like.

its tough behind a man with a world surrounded with estrogen and birth control pills. we need some kind of big large super testosterone leakage going into the Atlantic ocean or some shit. so we could drink it and man up all together, also women, and children (because we've all became pussified).

i cant believe theres so many beta pussies nowadays. but dont worry, im here to make a man out of you guys.

Last edited:
I love being rational. Not thats its gonna get me any pussy but whatever

I am cis-gender but this is the worst time and world zone to be a man

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

I'm happy to be a man. The only thing I don't like is how we are treated.

I am too low T to call myself a man I am more of a boy

You're acting like we're being oppressed or something
We're being forced to contribute to a society that wants us to kill ourselves. If femoids were being treated like us they probably would've already been extinct.

high T mogs me

We're being forced to contribute to a society that wants us to kill ourselves. If femoids were being treated like us they probably would've already been extinct.
Speak for yourself.
My family has been very poor when we arrived here. The state helped us until my dad got a job and was able to pay taxes, my mom also started working so that we can live a life rivaling the life of the average Austrian.I'm glad to pay taxes to give other people the opportunity I have gotten. Without it, I'd be living in some ghetto in Brazil working my ass off to afford education and then later on marry some other poor ass ugly woman and life continue this cycle with my own kids.

Speak for yourself.
My family has been very poor when we arrived here. The state helped us until my dad got a job and was able to pay taxes, my mom also started working so that we can live a life rivaling the life of the average Austrian.I'm glad to pay taxes to give other people the opportunity I have gotten. Without it, I'd be living in some ghetto in Brazil working my ass off to afford education and then later on marry some other poor ass ugly woman and life continue this cycle with my own kids.
Brazil is not a good example of a tax free country. Middle class men shouldn't be forced to pay for women and their children they don't get to fuck or see, let charities take care of that stuff if it's so important. Sex is more important than education, so they should be giving men hookers before giving people education. No one went ER for not getting a public school education. Too bad if the states helped you a lot, you're not entitled to that help, just like men aren't entitled to pussy. Unless you think men should be entitled to pussy as well.

Brazil is not a good example of a tax free country. Middle class men shouldn't be forced to pay for women and their children they don't get to fuck or see, let charities take care of that stuff if it's so important. Sex is more important than education, so they should be giving men hookers before giving people education. No one went ER for not getting a public school education. Too bad if the states helped you a lot, you're not entitled to that help, just like men aren't entitled to pussy. Unless you think men should be entitled to pussy as well.
I don't live in Brazil. Austria gave this free money to us. Without it, we couldn't sustain ourselves and would have had to move back.
You seem to have lost touch with reality.
Hookers before education?Middle-class men paying taxes just for woman and their children?
You are aware that taxes also go to infrastructure,health care (which is free in austria and also amazing),the police force and other services provided by the state, education, Military (which in your country is enormous and takes up way to much fucking money) etc.
Also that money (at least in Austria ) goes to anyone in need. Not just single moms.Every man and woman (provided they are a citizen) gets that money if they qualify (if they have no income or just a really low one)

I don't live in Brazil. Austria gave this free money to us. Without it, we couldn't sustain ourselves and would have had to move back.
You seem to have lost touch with reality.
Hookers before education?Middle-class men paying taxes just for woman and their children?
You are aware that taxes also go to infrastructure,health care (which is free in austria and also amazing),the police force and other services provided by the state, education, Military (which in your country is enormous and takes up way to much fucking money) etc.
Also that money (at least in Austria ) goes to anyone in need. Not just single moms.Every man and woman (provided they are a citizen) gets that money if they qualify (if they have no income or just a really low one)
Medical bills are so expensive because the government is in charge of it, they can make tax payers pay as much as they want for medical bills because they control the tax money. In other countries medical expenses are much cheaper because the government isn't in control of it. The police in the US is the most corrupt in the world, their budget needs to be cut by 80% and the military needs to be cut by 60%, and single moms and public education has to be taken care of by charities or they can fuck their looksmatches. If all those things are done then taxes would be no more than 10%, which is more than enough.

Charities for public education?Are you insane?
Nobodys going to pay for that since no one pays shit for charities especially when there's no guilt involved.
Also medical bills don't exist here.
The system works like this: Everyone pays into the pot depending on income level-->you get an E-card if you're a citizen-->if you get sick go to the doctor and bring your E-card--> It's free->No bills to pay since it's covered by the state.
Works fine and nobody complains about it.
Also how could sex be more important then giving everyone basic education?

It's great being a chad or a high T guy

I'm neither

No I either wish I was a prototype like Alex Mercer or an alien like the thing. Human suck ass unless you have plot armor.

Nope, would rather be a woman

I don't really feel like a man considering how low T I am.

Those are chads.
I love being rational. Not thats its gonna get me any pussy but whatever
Omae wa mou shindeiru.
I'm happy to be a man. The only thing I don't like is how we are treated.
Charities for public education?Are you insane?
Nobodys going to pay for that since no one pays shit for charities especially when there's no guilt involved.
Also medical bills don't exist here.
The system works like this: Everyone pays into the pot depending on income level-->you get an E-card if you're a citizen-->if you get sick go to the doctor and bring your E-card--> It's free->No bills to pay since it's covered by the state.
Works fine and nobody complains about it.
Also how could sex be more important then giving everyone basic education?
she looks familiar
It's great being a chad or a high T guy

I'm neither
No I either wish I was a prototype like Alex Mercer or an alien like the thing. Human suck ass unless you have plot armor.
Nope, would rather be a woman
I don't really feel like a man considering how low T I am.
ill make a man out of you guys, so we can fight against anyone that opposes us :heart::heart::heart:

honestly jfl at you if you're not drinking testosterone supplements from infowars.com

nope, id rather be a privileged femoid any day of the week

easy life, easy dick in vag daily
it feels like its illegal to exist as a male in 2018