Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here see themselves above others?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
Go on tinder or leave your house and see how not over it is for you.
I think a tinder experiment will be done for me, get ready for the results because you will become racepilled

I think a tinder experiment will be done for me, get ready for the results because you will become racepilled
Yeah sure. Just don't use the picture with that ridiculous haircut. PM me when it's online because I don't see @s/mentions.

I see myself as below everyone.

Which location to you want to use? How long should it be?

I'm being serious my trash ethnic features like my eye area etc makes my phenotype very undesirable, I think you don't understand how over it is for ethnics, you need to be perfect with a perfect non-ethnic phenotype
dude your tall as fk and have the frame of a super hero your face isn’t even that bad in your recent photos

Which location to you want to use? How long should it be?
Somewhere reasonable tbh, but just not Paris, France since that has already been done for, and I think time depends if I get matches or not, but @_incelinside which loaction should I use, ask him he seems to have experience in these matters.

dude your tall as fk and have the frame of a super hero your face isn’t even that bad in your recent photos

But being ethnic deducts those good features, females want that stuff on a white man

Somewhere reasonable tbh, but just not Paris, France since that has already been done for, and I think time depends if I get matches or not, but @_incelinside which loaction should I use, ask him he seems to have experience in these matters.
NYC? Toronto?

Intelectually i see my self above normie scum